The Octagon Bar: Religious Nuts, Political Fanatics in the Stew

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hyper:

:lol: I just read a quote online in the local paper from a good friend of mine who also saw the speaker this morning (I wish I had known he was there we could have vented together!) and he was talking about how offensive it was. Glad I'm not alone.

U2democrat said:
:hyper:

:lol: I just read a quote online in the local paper from a good friend of mine who also saw the speaker this morning (I wish I had known he was there we could have vented together!) and he was talking about how offensive it was. Glad I'm not alone.

Of course you're not alone - that speaker sounded so :rolleyes: and :tsk:!

Hi April! :wave:

**Fixes a round of drinks for the girls**

**Raises glas**

To... :hmm: ... I don't know? What are we drinking to tonight? :hmm:

U2democrat said:
To......uh.......living good lives :yes:

**Raises glas once again**

To living good lives..

..and :combust: guitarists and their equally :combust: techs!

:wink:

Cheers!

U2democrat said:
:crack:

Gosh the guy I just saw speak was the ultimate right-wing nutjob :crack:

Well, at least I got a :kiss: on the cheek from Tim Kaine who hopefully was as uncomfortable as I was during that speech :crack:

Zig Ziglar is the guys name...right wing evangelical christian. Degrading to women, called some poor mormon girl satan because she believed a little differently from him, and refused to believe that the Bible is debatable, said that anyone of any other religion will surely go to hell no matter what... :angry:

*takes a deep breath* :sigh:

The things I go through just to see Tim Kaine :lol:
So my initial reaction was right and the funny name was really just a ploy, ah ha!

And the lesson is never trust anybody with a silly name. ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom