The Octagon Bar: Religious Nuts, Political Fanatics in the Stew

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd miss my mom if I moved, but NYC is only an hour away by plane. :wink:

I don't live that far from her now and one day we asked each other if we missed the other:

April: "Aw, come on, admit it, you miss me."

April's Mom: "Hmm.... Nope! Do you miss me?"

April: "Not at all, it's great!"

Then again, we see each other about once a week, but for short periods of time. Oh, well. :lol:

How about that flea flicker? :ohmy:

This has been such a weirdly productive day for me. I've cleaned my room top to bottom, done more than half my homework for the week, and two loads of laundry all in the past 6 hours. All this and I still have a date to go on tonight in about an hour and a half.

Since when have I become responsible? :scratch:

:wink:

Well I've been raised on the redskins, so they're my #1 team, but my entire family is from North Carolina...in fact my family has lived there for about 200 years. So naturally when the panthers began as a franchise we pull for them too. When it comes to redskins v. panthers its redskins all the way :up:

That was just about the best date I've had in a VERY long time. And I didn't even get laid. And I didn't even care.

But the conversation was amazing. :D

ETA: Don't pay money to go see Hostel. Despite Tarantino's name attached to it, it is pretty awful. Extremely overhyped.

Hello Bar! :wave:

Nice title...! :wink::up:

**Sits on couch and listen to newly arrived music**

The christmas presents that I bought for myself at Amazon just arrived today! :D

I love getting new music! :drool:

U2democrat said:
:wave:

Hey Merc!

New music is the best :drool: What'd you get?

Hi Demmy! :D

Hothouse Flowers: "Home" and "Songs From The Rain"

The Frames: "Set List"

Both are, I would say, fairly unknown Irish bands (unknown outside Ireland)... but very :drool:!!! :yes:

I've known Hothouse Flowers for a couple of years now - I went to a concert with them (I think it was only me and every Irishman in Copenhagen! :lol: ), only knowing one of their songs and I ended up at front row centre stage! It was amazing - I've loved them ever since! :D

The Frames... Well, this is actually the first album I've bought - a guy from Ireland recommended them to me, and so far I think its really good! :yes:

Irish music! :drool:

Last edited:
Yeah Irish music is definitely the best :drool:

I think the last CD I bought was a 2nd copy of Achtung Baby because my original copy had been played so much ever song skipped :lol:

U2democrat said:
Yeah Irish music is definitely the best :drool:

I think the last CD I bought was a 2nd copy of Achtung Baby because my original copy had been played so much ever song skipped :lol:

Did you get the edition with the fifth member then...? :shifty:

btw, your new avatar is :combust:!!!

:lol:

No unfortunately the fifth member edition isn't sold in the states....but i have seen it.........:shifty:

I know, I stare at my avatar and :drool:. Edge sure has gotten so incredibly sexy with age :combust:

:nerd::hyper:The confirmation hearing for Supreme Court nominee Samuel Alito is on :hyper::nerd:

Last edited:
U2democrat said:
:lol:

No unfortunately the fifth member edition isn't sold in the states....but i have seen it.........:shifty:

:lol: You should have bought one when you were in Europe then! :sexywink:

U2democrat said:
I know, I stare at my avatar and :drool:. Edge sure has gotten so incredibly sexy with age :combust:

:yes:

...actually, I think all four of them have! :combust:

:giggle:

U2democrat said:

Amen sista! Very correct use of smilies! :applaud:

Havn't you saved so much money you could go and see them on Hawaii? And take me with you? :wink:

Oh bleh no fun. Drink a carbonated drink (I recommend dr. pepper :wink: ). That always helps my mom and i clear out our sinuses and it also helps get rid of headaches :up:

Feel better :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom