The Octagon Bar: Religious Nuts, Political Fanatics in the Stew

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Headache in a Suitcase said:
when did the tarheels move to virginia?

:lol:
My entire family is from North Carolina. We've been UNC basketball nuts for multiple generations. I'm not a big UVA fan as I've only lived in Virginia four and a half years, but I've been born and raised a UNC fan :up:

Gah, someone was supposed to call me this week, I was thinking since I wasn't called any other day, I'd get a call tonight and have something to do, but at this point, I guess not...:|

So today is just me and the bar, and my U2 bootlegs again, woo. I also have a paper to write by Monday, so maybe I'll do that.

Sounds thrilling techie. I'm right there with ya.

On a lighter note I've almost got Edge's solo from "All Because of You" down pat! :happy:

My fingers are killing me now though because I played it over and over and over.

U2democrat said:
Sounds thrilling techie. I'm right there with ya.

On a lighter note I've almost got Edge's solo from "All Because of You" down pat! :happy:

My fingers are killing me now though because I played it over and over and over.
Not enough that you can't use a keyboard :sexywink:

:love:

:happy:

Okay I can't write the paper until I find out Kuwait's position on unilaterlism. I towuld make sense that they would be against it, but as a US ally they might reasonably support it. The model un delegate prep guides have nothign about it, and I can't find anything concrete on this on the internet. So I'm not writing a paper.

I must find other ways to entertain myself, I am irritated, and I don't like being irritated, and don't feel I should be irritated.

Okay my cellular telephone seems to have acquired some sort of perfume scent, which would make sense if I maybe let a girl borrow it or it was around someone spraying perfume, but it wasn't. This is weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom