The Octagon Bar: Religious Nuts, Political Fanatics in the Stew

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2democrat said:
:hmm: actually yeah :lmao: about that bad :giggle:

That's not bad, it's :cute:... :yes:

Guess who was seeing Beatles live yesterday evening...? :D

U2democrat said:
Wait...what...how...:confused:

Do tell!

:giggle:

It was The Bootleg Beatles show! I saw it here in Copenhagne last night - it was great! :D:up:

Except for "Paul McCartney" not being left-handed, "John Lennon" being a little too short and a little too fat and a few other small 'cosmetic errors', they were really, really good! :yes:

The second they came on stage, I was all :ohmy: - it was almost scary so much they looked like the originals! :huh: Then, as I started studying them I found all these little things I mentioned above, but they were so good it didn't really matter! :)

:wave:

See y'all later... in 3 months time! :D

LB - going to see Danny! Cool!!! :hyper: Let me know how it goes - if you get to say anything other than "Da-Da-Danny!!! :shocked:" to him! :wink:

Okay so I found out that in a couple weeks I'm going to this Model UN thing, and one night everyone goes to a club, and I've never been to a club before, as Bono says, Irish boys, we can't dance! Umm so yeah, any advice is appreciated.

:combust:

Bono is just so damn amazing. Unfortunately you had to be a corporate sponsor with $25,000 to get face time with him but he waved to us that were mingling outside the room where he was greeting people.

I haven't been posting a lot lately, lots of papers and exams and such going on. When things calm down I'll be back a lot more.

:bump: :bump: :bump:

Hey, people!!! :angry: I'm veeery disappointed in y'all - what happend to this place?! :angry:

You're gone for a few months, and this is what you come home to... :tsk:

Let's get this place back to normal - or at least close it in style!!! :yes:

**puts Fast Cars on jukebox**

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Slowly gettin' back to the good old days in here I can see... :D :wink:

Btw, interesting sig* A_W! ;)

*) Edited to add: A_W, I'm Danish, if you didn't know...

U2democrat said:
So Merc, I wanna know all about your trip! :hyper:

:wave: Demmy! :D

I have so much to tell I don't know where to start! :lol: Did you see the thread in plebans that Greety was updating while I was gone? :)

Merc said:
Slowly gettin' back to the good old days in here I can see... :D :wink:

Btw, interesting sig* A_W! ;)

*) Edited to add: A_W, I'm Danish, if you didn't know...
Shiny, I have a tendency of being an equal opportunity offender when it comes to religion :wink:

I really like doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom