The Octagon Bar: Religious Nuts, Political Fanatics in the Stew

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2democrat said:
Maybe you could be my liason to Europe and we could help repair relations :hmm:

Sounds like a plan! :up: :wink:

How much of the German video have you seen yet? :D

:bump:

What are we doing on page 2? :madwife:

And were are all the patrons - can't be true that Demmy and I are the only ones keeping the bar alive by talking about the future and planning trips to Africa? :eyebrow: :tsk: People, where are you? :grumpy:

:wink:

U2democrat said:
OK so my roomie has been playing like the same 5 songs over and over the last 2 days...:crack:

That actually sounds like something I would do... :reject:

I take it we're not sharing hotel rooms in Africa then? :wink: :lol:

Edited to add: ...which would mean that I could share rooms with Bono instead! :whistle: Sounds like I've been too much in pleba lately! :banghead: :reject:

U2democrat said:
:lol:

OK so my roomie has been playing like the same 5 songs over and over the last 2 days...:crack:
I warned you about Christian Rock and you didn't take heed by deafening yourself with a sharpened toothbrush, you get what you deserve

A_Wanderer said:
I warned you about Christian Rock and you didn't take heed by deafening yourself with a sharpened toothbrush, you get what you deserve

Holy shit not Christian rock. It's like U2 except obviously about god and with no oral sex references :ohmy: :(

Elvis%20Costello_narrow.gif

U2democrat said:
A WEEK FROM TODAY I SEE BONO!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

:hyper::up:

Right now, a week from today... :hmm: ...I'll be sleeping under a mosquito net! :lol:

U2democrat said:
:lol: actually most people's reactions when i dance is:

:eeklaugh::lmao:

:shrug:

Denmmy, then I imagine it looks a lot like a certain Mr. The Edge dancing... :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom