The Octagon Bar: Post-Holiday Sleepy Monday Edition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologise Pax but I have every right to put my view across in this forum in response to what Dave has been writing in the last few pages.

Dave,

That's really rational of you, really rational. That's sarcasm since you believe that I am being irrational towards you.

May i remind you, since you want to wash you laundry in public, of your IMs that you were sending me, which resulted in the blocking - I warned you THREE times to discuss things rationally about something you were not directly involved in. You failed to do that, so i blocked you QED. Now you bring things up in public, that have NOTHING to do with what's been said in the Octagon in an attempy to make me look like the antagonist and you the victim. It's disgusting and cheap. Btw, I had NOT blocked PMs from you.

Mentioning the issue with Laura without actually coming out with the facts (or the facts as you know them) is pathetic and disgusting. You've just made me look evil without even going into details. That is sick.

I have a problem with three people in this Octagon, including you, for particular reasons - they know who they are and they know what the reasons are. Each share a similar trait - of reading between the lines of what people say, and adding 2 to 2 together and getting 5.

I would like to say that I don't care what they, or you, think of me but, like most people, I don't like to be disliked by anyone. But aslong as they or you continue to back-stab me or slag me off in public, such as you've done tonight, then I will continue to be like this. I don't back-stab or slag any of you in public. At the end of the day I would actually like to be at peace with all of you.

Seriously, why do you feel the need to continuosly bring up stuff about yourself and Pax in the Octagon? This is NOT the first time you've done that, the other times I have ignored them or laughed them off. To rile me or what? explain? You know it was done on purpose for that reason, there would be no other reason. To wind me up, to make me explode, and as a result to try and make me look ridiculous in front of Pax. Fortunately Pax knows me well enough and is also way, far too intelligent to not fall for your games.

Last edited:
Now that Ewen has had a chance to reply to Dave's earlier comments publicly, I'll be closing the Bar early. I won't move the thread to the archive just yet, so that people have the chance to view his response.

The Bar is supposed to be fun for everyone, and while this dispute continues publicly, that's not going to happen. The parties involved will be taking their conflict to a more private venue, and the Bar will re-open shortly.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom