The Octagon Bar: Post-Holiday Sleepy Monday Edition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What with the tour kicking off today, Darren, I imagine it's probably pretty slow for everyone. I even got kicked out once already and I fully expect it to happen again.

This will, I suspect, be common for at least the first few days of the tour.

LOL, well, you know that's a pretty select bunch. ;)

Interference is and always has been about more than the forums, too. The news and the content is probably drawing a lot of folks today.

Sevikins said:
MMm... what non-alcholic beverages does one serve in this fine establishment?

This is like, my 2nd time in here lol so I have to apologize for being a newb. :wink:

We have absolutely anything you want. We've served coffee, Coke, Red Bull and the like well into the evening for our student patrons staying up late doing homework. :wink:

No need to apologize--new 'Goners are always welcome! :) Read the intro on page 1 if you'd like to know the history and "feel" of the Bar.

:: pours boiling water over silken tea bag, allows it to steep a good long time, stirs in four sugars and a nice dollop of milk ::

There you go. :)

And now, my friends, the bar wench is off to the hot tub for a little swim before I leave the office for more mattress shopping. So get yer own damn drinks. :wink:

Sevikins said:
Why Pax, whyja have to go?
Thanks for the tea by the way, just how I like it. :D

You're quite welcome!

I'm out for good now; time to leave the office and continue my quest for a mattress.

:wave:

:: leaves a kiss in the Ewen cup ::

Man...this is tense. It's like defending a fortress from an attack you know is coming. You know what time it's going to happen at, but you don't know from what direction or how big the attacking force is going to be.

That's what this U2 stuff feels like. Only another 5 hours or so and the boys will be up there!

We have an entire hot tub.

There's dozens of the things out back though, so I'm sure you can just grab whichever one you want to, as long as it's not the one Abby and Ewen are using. And you might want to stay away from the heart-shaped one that Abby and I used to use...

:shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom