The Octagon Bar: Post-Holiday Sleepy Monday Edition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
pax said:
Well, first of all, I don't actually *have* a bed at the moment. Not one I can move, at any rate. :|

And second of all...

:flirt:

** Pours self dark cup of coffee and pulls up the bar stool for story time **

You know... I had a friend who bedded quite a large number of women, because he didn't have a bed :yes: True story. :up:

For years, he only had a sleeping bag and I'm convinced that it lulled many a young lady into thinking that he wasn't a Don Juan, because Mr. Juan would have a bed, thus they concluded that he was safe and before you know it.... bing bada bing ... He totally sleep-bagged them :rolleyes:

starsforu2 said:

** Pours self dark cup of coffee and pulls up the bar stool for story time **

You know... I had a friend who bedded quite a large number of women, because he didn't have a bed :yes: True story. :up:

For years, he only had a sleeping bag and I'm convinced that it lulled many a young lady into thinking that he wasn't a Don Juan, because Mr. Juan would have a bed, thus they concluded that he was safe and before you know it.... bing bada bing ... He totally sleep-bagged them :rolleyes:

:hmm: do I know who this is?

*takes the last drops from her rum and coke and feels a large buzz bouncing around in her head*
:drunk:
Maybe I shouldnt have made it in a pint glass :wink:

banana.gif

I only gave mine up in college. :reject:

And given a teddy bear I liked well enough, I'd probably sleep with one all over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom