The Octagon Bar: Pitch Your Tents Here Underneath Giant Nordic Mooseheads

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LarryMullen's POPAngel

Blue Crack Distributor
I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Give'r.

Welcome weary travelers!

We've been kicked around the corner, we've been known by different names but it's time to reopen the Octagon Bar!

...Stop in for a coffee or tea in the morning, bring your newspaper and sit in our soft leather couches. For lunch, come in and have a cocktail. Your boss will never know. When work is over, stop in for Happy Hour; you can be assured that your presence will not go unnoticed. Late nights are the best and the most wicked; the patrons are a frisky lot, but always friendly.

The Octagon Bar is located on the first floor of the Clarence Hotel in Dublin, Ireland. U2 are part owners of this magnificent watering hole and we seek to reproduce the camaraderie of a pub, complete with bar fights, dancing girls, and moderators who shut us down when the noise or the post count gets too high.

May I suggest that you order a drink, ask one of the lovelies or one of the gents for a , or perhaps you want to play a song on the jukebox. Share pictures of your kids and yourselves. Don’t be shy--by morning we’ll forget your face anyway.

This is a patron-run bar, so if the bartender is asleep in the back, or cuddled up on the couch with one of the patrons, go and pour a drink for your mate. The drink selection is only limited by your imagination. So dream out loud!

--Tim (starsforu2)

*nudges Se7en*

that's a stuffed moose-head your chatting up there, you're too drunk.

:wink:

:kiss: Pax :kiss:

i'd like to say i've been keepin the hammock warm for you but April jumped in it when you left the bar.

pax said:

:sexywink:

:: jumps in hammock ::

Care for a cuddle, ewe? :flirt:

well of course!! :flirt:

*jumps into hammock*

*hammock does a loop-de-loop*

:hug:

*jumps out immediately, cradles pax*

omg, are you okay?

*kisses anywhere it may hurt*

:flirt:

pax said:
Se7en, you're from Hershey? :hmm:

I wonder if I've ever seen you at a Bears game.

nope, you haven't. i've never been.

technically i'm down the road in annville @ lebanon valley college. i figure hershey is more recognizable.

i'm a native of the buffalo area. go sabres! :|

beer?

ewen said:
Pax,

Remember that monument I was talking about that I'd like to show you when you are over here? the one up the hill, umm, mountain?

http://homepage.mac.com/andrewdowsett/PhotoAlbum51.html

"Fyrish Monument"

and then go to:

http://homepage.mac.com/andrewdowsett/PhotoAlbum54.html

and look at 'North Sea Haven'.....that's where the monument is....on top of that mountain! :) get good walking shoes!

all those photos are from my home area.

I have hiking boots already...no worries. :up:

The picture from Gardenstown is my new wallpaper. So pretty! I tried the Fyrish pic, but it came out too pixelly.

I cannot WAIT to come to Scotland.

Last edited:
Awwww, you're right...they are cute! :cute: (the Highland cows.)

As for the sheepies...

16624small_sheep2.JPG

It's like a family portrait or something.

Actually, I think there's enough of them to represent each one of us... :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom