The Octagon Bar: Pitch Your Tents Here Underneath Giant Nordic Mooseheads

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
:yawn:

Is it time to get on that plane yet? :crack:

*buys 20 mini bottles of Bailey's for plane ride to CA

I wish I was getting on a plane this weekend... :sigh:

(though not to California, obviously)

Just make sure you don't try to board the plane drunk. I've seen too many episodes of Airline where they deny boarding to drunk people. :yikes:

Thanks, everyone! :hug:

I'm taking my brother to a hockey game tonight, but the team has had better stretches than the one they're having now. :no:

Well, I don't go to every game in the best of times...our hockey team is very popular and generally does well, so the ticket prices around here are not the bargain-basement ones you see in smaller or weaker markets.

Then again, our AAA baseball team is also consistently a playoff contender, but you can get upstairs seats for $6.00. I'm thinking Ewen might enjoy a baseball game during his visit, particularly if the hockey team sucks right out of the playoffs, which looks ever more likely. :|

pax said:
Well, I don't go to every game in the best of times...our hockey team is very popular and generally does well, so the ticket prices around here are not the bargain-basement ones you see in smaller or weaker markets.

Then again, our AAA baseball team is also consistently a playoff contender, but you can get upstairs seats for $6.00. I'm thinking Ewen might enjoy a baseball game during his visit, particularly if the hockey team sucks right out of the playoffs, which looks ever more likely. :|

Hockey's real popular over here but my team, The Edinburgh Capitals, suck as much as their name.

I think a baseball game would be more of a novelty for me since I don't get to see any of that over here. So :up: for baseball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom