The Octagon Bar: Pitch your tents here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2democrat said:
i'm so supposed to be reading a bunch of peoms and short stories and sparknotes right now....................................................:reject:

How about we swap...

You can check the spelling of the scientific names of a bunch of weeds for me and confirm the application rates for the spray are correct and I will read your poems and short stories....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh, what are sparknotes?

sparknotes is the life saver for students everywhere........it gives detailed summaries and analysis of books and quotes, themes, and characters. so basically you know what your teacher wants you to know without ever reading the book. :up:

edited to add: www.sparknotes.com

Last edited:
Tania said:

How about we swap...

You can check the spelling of the scientific names of a bunch of weeds for me and confirm the application rates for the spray are correct and I will read your poems and short stories....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh, what are sparknotes?

Nerds, the lot of ya. :hug:

Lauren...thanks! I'll take a better pic soon..it looks a lot prettier now.

Ok ok ok I'm really leaving now.........2 exams and a newspaper article to write.......................really...........i'm leaving.............seriously now...............i'll be back though!

starsgoblue said:

Nerds, the lot of ya. :hug:

Lauren...thanks! I'll take a better pic soon..it looks a lot prettier now.

you reached 10,000 posts in about 2 weeks and you are calling other people nerds?

:wink:

Important service announcement:

Children, let me please stress you the importance of careful reading. When you grow up and continue to read certain things very hastily, you may end up making embarrassing comments that require you to wear virtual paper bags over your virtual heads in U2 message forums.

Thank you.

So, Stars . . . . Hmm . . . um . . . yeah . . . . . . . . I thought you meant your profile pic.
:reject:

its ok imimy, youre virtually drunk, so we can understand the misunderstanding :wink:

lauren430 said:
:|

I still am waiting to hear about my trade. but congrats :wink:

well these arent tickets to the show i want to go to yet

so still have a little worrying to do

but it is a pretty site

psh, printed tickets just arent the same

these are the real deal baby

every second you are away feels like an eternity :(

have fun in class :wave:

starsgoblue said:

I have one soon....hopefully. :D

Oh, where is the faith;)

I'll let you know as soon as I have them in my hands.:)

It's really sad. I have tickets to 5 shows in May. My kindhearted sister mindfully informed me that I was an "idiot."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom