The Octagon Bar: Pitch your tents here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
starsforu2 said:

Yahoo!!!! [/yahoo]
Yeah, we're making plans for marriage. Crazy huh? We're so happy :D We'll let you all know when we have more definite dates and such. I called her and she kept repeating... "You're the best!" upon receiving the GA news.

:applaud:

I knew something was up! Tara made mention of wedding plans a few bars back :scratch: :lol:

As Cilla Black would say "it's time I got a new hat"! :wink:

starsforu2 said:

Yahoo!!!! [/yahoo]

Finally! I got GA For Denver April 21st! Incredible! happy :dance: happy :dance: Won't be completely settled into they mail them to me, but happy :dance:

Tania, you look great! With your modesty I was expecting you to be like 60 years old or something! You look wonderful, I need to make sure that I don't flirt with you as much now, Tara might get jealous! :hug:

Yeah, we're making plans for marriage. Crazy huh? We're so happy :D We'll let you all know when we have more definite dates and such. I called her and she kept repeating... "You're the best!" upon receiving the GA news.

It's complete and utter freakish luck. The funny thing is that I had 2 windows going when 1 GA popped up, and then another one. This all happened at about 17 minutes into the presale. I paid for one, went back to the 2nd one and tried paying for that one, and they said. Your code has already been used. :shrug: I was too excited to think about the code anymore :lol:

** Pours self celebratory Guiness and raises it up ***

Ok, I need to go get some food and stuff. Thanks for being my audience in my exuberance.

And Tania :flirt: Too bad you can't join us in Philly :( Thanks for finally showing yaself off, it does help to have a face to put the text to.

Sorry Tim, in all the excitment I completely missed your post!

I am so pleased you got GA tickets! The Octagon's motto has won through again (motto you say, "tough and resourceful" - 15 lines on the blackboard now, young man!!! LOL)

And 'WOW' on the wedding plans! Hey maybe you could honeymoon in Aus and get the full U2 experience in another country!

U2democrat said:
ok i have my last 2 exams tomorrow...........english and stats...........but i can't tear myself away from the crack...........:crack:

It's a quarter past 2 in the morning here and I am supposed to be proof reading a label for a client (one of the most boring aspects of my job) and I have spent way too much time in the bar!

U2democrat said:

:lol:

how long have you been/will you be there?

Yes, tell tell...

And since you're new to the bar you get a Irish Car Bomb shot compliments of this serving wench.

1iivkh

U2democrat said:

:lol:

how long have you been/will you be there?

Been here since mid-April. We're supposedly out of here in late March or early April. I have to take care of a bunch of stuff in Hawaii (like where I'll live) then take my leave around May 7th.

On the way here, we stopped in Ireland. I knew it must be a sign.

Last edited:
starsgoblue said:

Yes, tell tell...

And since you're new to the bar you get a Irish Car Bomb shot compliments of this serving wench.

1iivkh

Hmm, we can't drink while we're deployed . . . But thanks;)

Hi all :wave:

Wow a lot has helped.

Rebekah, I am so excited to see a pic of the tattoo! Ours are almost exactly the same :hug: :heart:!!! It looks really good.

Also, congrats on the 10,000 posts....you're now "one"!!!

Tania, I like your picture. It is great putting a face with a name in here. :wink:

And welcome, move in mysterious ways. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom