The Octagon Bar: Pitch your tents here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
angel_of_L.A. said:

:drool:

Hasselhoff who's he? Stumbles to beanbag chair and :drool: some more.

163 days go by way fast Tim. Are you ready? Are we gonna have an Octagon Bachelor/Bachelorette party?

My bestfriend is getting married in September so I have all these wedding planners/bridal magazines around me.

** Looks over at Angel lounging on the beanbag and leans forward when talking to her **

Yep, 163 days isn't long at all! :D It's actually better than the date we had originally. It looked by July 30th or August 5th, but after some dates became hard to plan for, we decided to start over in the beginning of July and work our way back to see if we could get a church and a pastor. Tara tells me that we're getting the pastor and the church free! :hyper: That's excellent news because we can't break the bank on the wedding, especially with Tara's sister getting married about 5 months ago.

I think it's safe to say that this is a dream come true for us, and it's a wonderful love story :heart:

U2democrat said:
he is very :drool: worthy isn't he? :drool:

ooooooooo bachelor/bachelorette party in the bar!!!! that would be so much fun!!!!!! :hyper:

:drool: Yes he is!

I have a monster crush on Michael Vartan...he makes my wheels turn and I feel upside down.
mv.jpg

:drool: :heart: :combust:

starsforu2 said:

** Looks over at Angel lounging on the beanbag and leans forward when talking to her **

Yep, 163 days isn't long at all! :D It's actually better than the date we had originally. It looked by July 30th or August 5th, but after some dates became hard to plan for, we decided to start over in the beginning of July and work our way back to see if we could get a church and a pastor. Tara tells me that we're getting the pastor and the church free! :hyper: That's excellent news because we can't break the bank on the wedding, especially with Tara's sister getting married about 5 months ago.

I think it's safe to say that this is a dream come true for us, and it's a wonderful love story :heart:

Oh Tim, I am so happy for the two of you!!!!!! Weddings are costly as my gals and I are discovering and when you can get something for free well that's a no brainer. I am glad that you have the church and pastor down! We're struggling with that one because there are going to be 2 weddings--one in So Cal and one in Wichita so, money is becoming an issue.

You guys make a wonderful, wonderful couple!!!!! You give me hope. As individuals, the two of you are fantastic people. As a couple there's no question about it--you belong together as ONE.

A beautiful love story indeed. :heart:

WOW....look at those eyes!

*Falls off beanbag chair and doesn't even realize it.*

Someone helps her up...

Oh, thanks!

Sits back on bean bag chair only to see this
mich.jpg

:ohmy:
She falls off again. Just a bang and a clatter as angel hits the ground...

angel_of_L.A. said:
WOW....look at those eyes!

*Falls off beanbag chair and doesn't even realize it.*

Someone helps her up...

Oh, thanks!

Sits back on bean bag chair only to see this
mich.jpg

:ohmy:
She falls off again. Just a bang and a clatter as angel hits the ground...

** :laugh:'s at Angel's coordination in light of blue / grey eyes **

My eyes may have singularly won over Tara. Thanks Mom, thanks Dad! :up: Not like I engineered my eye color, I'm just enjoying it's fruits :D

What's weird is that mine also get pretty green if I wear the right clothing. Yep they change :yes:

angel_of_L.A. said:

:up:

I have Spanish eyes...

So does :heart: Tara :heart: I'd cross the world for Green and Gold, and I practically did!

:hug: Thanks for your support for us, we totally feel it and appreciate it. :bow: We hope that you'll also find that fairytale ending that you seek. It's so obvious that you're a romantic too! :yes:

I hope that you can come out to Philly too. I'm sure that tickets could be found for you. Plus you can usually buy one a few days before the show. I did that in DC for Elevation. I got a gold circle a few days before the show. It's routine for them to release some before the show. Keep checking Ticketmaster!

*wanders in, shaking his head, heads straight towards bar*

can i have Guinness please and a dark rum n coke, no ice. thanks

hi folks

Hi gang! :wave:

Well I just talked with Merc...and since she still hasn't got a working internet connection I thought that I would say hi from her to all the octagons.......the best news is yet to come....She managed to score two GA tix to the Copenhagen show on the 31st of July! :hyper: :dance:

:)

hi pax :hug::kiss:

i might now just be able to listen to your CD uninterupted for the first time today!

ewen said:
*wanders in, shaking his head, heads straight towards bar*

can i have Guinness please and a dark rum n coke, no ice. thanks

hi folks

** Gets up, nods to Ewen, pulls on Apron and pulls a Guinness **

Here you go

** Finds Dark Rum and adds to a tumbler of Coke **

Everything all right in your corner of the world? Talk to the bartender, or ... **Points at the blonde from PA. **

Or talk to her :wink: She loves to talk to Scottish guys

** Excuses self and greets Lemonboy **

Hey stranger! You must be stuck in Pleba. :D Say Hi To Merc for us, and tell her congrats on the GA tix! :applaud:

Pax, each time i've got as far as Nico and then someone's phoned or something. I keep playing it back from the start. Absolutely fantastic so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom