The Octagon Bar: Pitch your tents here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*Just looked, only 80 more posts to go and we can nuke this bar*

(Sigh) haven't been around for one of those....

Hey Wolfden:wave:

I take it these Smores thingies are ready to go, you don't make them up yourself?

:laugh: R-VO

Arvo..arvo...arvo...I *will* get it right!
:p

Oh...you *make* smores....I haven't done it at a campfire in awhile, but you can also do it with a microwave.
See...ya cook ur marshmellow, slap it with some melted chocolate between 2 gram crackers, creating a crazy sandwich of goodness

I can't beleive I've only got 50 posts till I hit 1000 :crack:

starsforu2 said:

I can't wait to meet the lot of you either! It's going to be a blast, and I'm happy to have become a part of this community. And like someone said earlier. All you ladies are so hot! :combust:

The guys I've seen around here aren't too shabby either, so we should turn some heads at the pub of our choice :yes:

I'll mail you a life-size cardboard cutout of me!! ;) :D You can take me around with you!! :lol:

enajh2 said:

I'll mail you a life-size cardboard cutout of me!! ;) :D You can take me around with you!! :lol:

How about your face pasted to a fan. It will be Alan on a stick. It will be more portable, and when we want a scape goat we can put the Alan face on and say something naughty. :yes:

Great idea! Can we get one from all the Octagonians who can't be there?

Then we can just hold them up the heads when we take a group picture! While we're at it, why not make little head fans for :bono: :edge: :larry: and :adam: ?

What a great group shot that would be! :lmao:

Hello, Hello:wave:

Drunk heads on sticks:wink: yep, that'll work.

Wolfeden, justify being here by calling it a breakfast bar:lol: or you could just work on Australian time....

Exams. Looks like I'm going to be looking at those things again soon. Oh, well, it's by choice and it will be on something I love and have always gotten pleasure from. I am so glad I'm through being an undergrad. In some ways that had become a pain in the :censored: by the time I was a senior. I had to take computer science to graduate, and the computer science department at my school sucks. One prof in there in particular was a dork.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom