The Octagon Bar: Off life support, still alive and kicking!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hmm: Now that i think of it i got drunk right after the photo in my avatar was taken. It was taken at the top of the Eiffel Tower and then after that we went on a boat ride through Paris and a couple of the guys in the group had Vodka and a carton of Tropicana fruit drink and they poured the vodka into the carton and we passed it around to each other on the boat :lol:

:bump:

:mad:

*Starts drinking some Baileys*

mmmmmmmmm :drunk:

baileyds.jpg

U2democrat said:
:hmm: Now that i think of it i got drunk right after the photo in my avatar was taken.

Your old avatar, right? :wink:

:bump:

:angry:

:wink:

U2democrat said:
:lol: Yeah I wondered if anyone would say anything since I changed it.

Oh Demmy, you know I would! :wink:

**Puts CCR on the jukebox - "Down on the corner"**

:dance: :dance: :dance:

U2democrat said:
:happy:

I can play that on guitar

Fortunate Son too

and Green River

and Bad Moon Rising

:bow:

:hmm:.... how about starting a Octagon band then? :D I could play bass... once... many, many years ago... :lol:

:giggle: Demmy in black beanie and numbered t-shirt! :giggle:

:wink:

It was brutal honesty, although in real life I have a tendency of talking to people by talking past them, I have found that it is really hard to strike up conversation by talking to the person sitting next to them :sigh: (and to be specific without the sad face at the end, more of an ambiguous hrmph)

But in interferenceland it is all :hyper: which is good because it gives you time to :hmm: and with that you can :hug: and :combust:

:)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom