The Octagon Bar: Off life support, still alive and kicking!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm here. I should just stay in here and not venture to any other part of the forums. I'm disgusted, to say the least.

And I'm studying for a quiz in my psych class. WOOHOOO!!!! :hyper:

:|

Boo to that thread. :angry:

The way some men feel they can pass judgement on women's bodies disgusts me. I know we're past that part of the discussion, but it really burned me up.

And Dave, don't you know you or I shouldn't even be allowed to post on a U2 message board? We weren't even born when U2 formed! :shocked:

*deepbreath*

The barmaid is taking orders now that she's gotten all that off her chest. ;)

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Boo to that thread. :angry:

The way some men feel they can pass judgement on women's bodies disgusts me. I know we're past that part of the discussion, but it really burned me up.

And Dave, don't you know you or I shouldn't even be allowed to post on a U2 message board? We weren't even born when U2 formed! :shocked:

*deepbreath*

The barmaid is taking orders now that she's gotten all that off her chest. ;)

We should be executed for having been so close at Philly 1. :tsk:

Barmaid, eh?

:hmm:

...wait for it...

...wait for it...

ahh. There's the mental picture. :combust:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

:lmao: :flirt:

As for the being so close at Philly... Oh, ok, that's what you meant, I see now. :shifty: :wink:

More Keith's, Dave? :sexywink:

:shifty:

I didn't quite mean it that way, but hey, whatever works. ;)

And yes, I will have another, thanks. And a double vodka cran for yourself.

God bless innuendo. :up:

Making friends in high places then?

;)

I jest. I can only imagine that that sort of recognition (or even just the acknowledgement) must feel absolutely wonderful :up:

beau2ifulday said:
Making friends in high places then?

;)

I jest. I can only imagine that that sort of recognition (or even just the acknowledgement) must feel absolutely wonderful :up:

Oh Tim is definitely a friend...Monday night, at his final rally, before I could even say "hey" to him he said "Come here you 19 year old you!" and gave me a great big hug, then said "Your birthday was Saturday, right?" I was like...:ohmy: "yeah!" He said "Well happy birthday!"

My mom had just mentioned to him last wednesday that my birthday was saturday, and he remembered.

Again last night he gave me a hug and said "Hey you 19 year old! I'm so happy you're here!"

I'm sorry - I haven't checked out your post in FYM recently so am a bit out of touch with what's being going on.
That's brilliant though. I love the fact that he sounds so very personable. Never a bad thing, huh?

I've been doing some campaigning in my area for David Davis recently, but it's so very different. Very reserved, but hey - it gets the job done.

U2dem, do you know who you personally want to run for the Democrats in 2008 yet (I imagine you've already talked about this alot, but again - i've missed it)?

Mark Warner. No question. He's our outgoing governor, and with this victory he's sure to run. He came in after 2 republican administrations who had run up huge deficits and with his economic genius he brought the state to a surplus.

:hmm: sound familiar?

*walks into the bar*

What happened to all the business in here?

*dusts a few things off, cleans some glasses, puts "Born on the Bayou" by Creedence Clearwater Revival on the jukebox*

:dance:

Back
Top Bottom