The Octagon Bar: Octagoner Bobbleheads - Collect Them All

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:shifty:

what on Earth is Partron? When it comes to food and drink I am a man of simple taste.....beer and food with names that I can spell.

if it's anything like Pernod then I'm going to have to pass on that...on my 18th birthday I was given a pint of Pernod to down by my 'friends' and ever since the taste and smell of anaseed makes me want to barf (as i indeed did do after the said pint of Pernod).

*licks Pax anyway*

i don't need no silly drinking game to want to do that! :)

ewen said:
:shifty:

what on Earth is Partron? When it comes to food and drink I am a man of simple taste.....beer and food with names that I can spell.

if it's anything like Pernod then I'm going to have to pass on that...on my 18th birthday I was given a pint of Pernod to down by my 'friends' and ever since the taste and smell of anaseed makes me want to barf (as i indeed did do after the said pint of Pernod).

*licks Pax anyway*

i don't need no silly drinking game to want to do that! :)

Patron is very good tequila...to do tequila shots, you lick your hand (or a friend's hand :flirt: ) and pour salt where you licked it. Then you lick the salt off, do the shot, and stick a wedge of lime right in your mouth and suck the juice out of it.

I haven't done tequila shots in a million years.

But if I had a friend to do them with... :sexywink:

pax said:

Patron is very good tequila...to do tequila shots, you lick your hand (or a friend's hand :flirt: ) and pour salt where you licked it. Then you lick the salt off, do the shot, and stick a wedge of lime right in your mouth and suck the juice out of it.

duh, i know what tequila shots are! i just didn't know what Patron is/was.

*keeps licking Pax* :flirt:

shall i stop?

pax said:
:: hands Ewen a nice big water bottle so he doesn't get dehydrated from all the salt-licking :: :flirt:

salt? i'm not playing any drinking game. read my posts, don't scan them. :wink:

*lick*

:tongue:

**Goes out looking for LB**

**Returns to the bar - no LB to be found anywhere**

:sigh:

Merc, have they found Munch's The Scream yet? Last I heard, it and The Madonna had been destroyed by the theives!!!

:shocked:

*continues to lick Pax*

ewen said:
Merc, have they found Munch's The Scream yet? Last I heard, it and The Madonna had been destroyed by the theives!!!

:shock:

*continues to lick Pax*

:tsk: Nope, haven't found them yet - and thats what I heard about them too... :(

When I was in Oslo a little month ago The Munch Museum was still closed! :huh:

**Continues to look after LB**

bonojr62 said:
Wonders to self: when will that infernal licking stop.. :wink:

:shh:

We need a little :heart: in The Octagon too sometimes... :yes:

bonojr62 said:
Wonders to self: when will that infernal licking stop.. :wink:

:mad: :wink: okay, you asked for it!!!

that deserves a 'cute' picture!!! :madspit: :wink:

EDITED: the intended picture wouldn't show up so i've substituted it with this one
NorwichTerrierpup4.jpg

*continues licking Pax*

Last edited:
Diemen said:

Sometimes? :laugh:

I'd say for the past oh...I don't know how many bars, there's been plenty of :heart: going around. Just concentrated between a few choice members. :sexywink:

I think you mean all the bars there's ever been... :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom