The Octagon Bar: Octagoner Bobbleheads - Collect Them All

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do I get so freaked out when I have voice mails from people I don't know? If I don't recognize the number in my missed calls list, I automatically assume it's bad news. :huh:

I just had one and it turned out to be a sales call. :|

pax said:
Why do I get so freaked out when I have voice mails from people I don't know? If I don't recognize the number in my missed calls list, I automatically assume it's bad news. :huh:

I just had one and it turned out to be a sales call. :|

Pax, I think it's a very natural reaction, 'cause I have a tendency to do the same! :lol:

LB called me once, and I was like: :eyebrow: "Who is this?!" :huh: when I listened to the message, and just erased it at once 'cause I thought it was some strange people calling the wrong number :shrug: A few days after he asked if I got his message -

"Oh... It was you..." :reject: :reject: :reject:

:lol:

Last edited:
Well, I'm going out to make some dinner now!

Later! :wave:

I MUST eat dinner tonight...I'm supposed to meet up with one of my friends at the (real) bar in the evening, and while I will probably have my one Sam Adams Cherry Wheat and call it a night, I prefer to have the beer met by something when it hits my stomach.

pax said:
I MUST eat dinner tonight...I'm supposed to meet up with one of my friends at the (real) bar in the evening, and while I will probably have my one Sam Adams Cherry Wheat and call it a night, I prefer to have the beer met by something when it hits my stomach.

always a good idea.

well, i'm adjusting to a new work schedule. i recently recieved a pretty nice promotion, but unfortunately, being the young buck in my new position, i have to work the late shift. so it feels like 8:00 am right now, lol.

how you doin?

pax said:
:kiss: Ewen :kiss:

you have mail...and later on you'll have more.

:hug:

thanks. i really think i am going to have problems with ticketmaster regarding those MSG tickets. looks like they will only accept collection at the venue from the credit card holder for international sales. there's no way i'm going to be able to afford another trip to the US so soon so it looks like U2 and co have made money on me without anything in return. i'm sorry, don't make plans for MSG in October. their paranoia at losing money to scalpers has resulted in a few genuine ticket buyers being scalped by them....how feckin ironic. they could have made exceptions for people who bought tickets with their Propaganda pre-sale codes!!! How likely are we to be ticket scalpers!! :mad: :rant:

ewen said:

thanks. i really think i am going to have problems with ticketmaster regarding those MSG tickets. looks like they will only accept collection at the venue from the credit card holder for international sales. there's no way i'm going to be able to afford another trip to the US so soon so it looks like U2 and co have made money on me without anything in return. i'm sorry, don't make plans for MSG in October. their paranoia at losing money to scalpers has resulted in a few genuine ticket buyers being scalped by them....how feckin ironic. they could have made exceptions for people who bought tickets with their Propaganda pre-sale codes!!! How likely are we to be ticket scalpers!! :mad: :rant:

:( We'll sort something out...it's still a long way off. I wouldn't lose hope just yet. :hug:

I'm working on a piece of writing I'll be sending to you later...

ewen said:

Oh, wow, Ewen, this sucks.

I bought my plane ticket for NYC back in March, too. :uhoh:

You know something? There aren't enough synonyms for body parts (get your collective heads out of the gutter, I don't mean *those* parts...for which there are too many synonyms). Like, there's only one way to say "back" or "neck." Annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom