The Octagon Bar: Octagoner Bobbleheads - Collect Them All

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
starsforu2 said:

** Runs out of the bar and returns with a cooper-mini convertible, red & black **

Get in. We got some making out to do :kiss:

:eyebrow: So you expect me to just get in there with you because you say so after drenching me in fire extinguisher crap?
:hmm:
Okay :D
now, erm..tell me. How did we just drive cars into the bar?

u2bonogirl said:

If we can drive cars into the bar, I want a Maserati! :grumpy:

:sexywink:

u2bonogirl said:

:eyebrow: So you expect me to just get in there with you because you say so after drenching me in fire extinguisher crap?
:hmm:

** Helps Tara buckle up and then steps on the accelerator, causing the ultra-small mini to go careening down the hall past all the boudoirs and rooms. **

Hold on!

** Spies the end of the hallway where it used to open up to the Sheesha bar that Ewen created months ago, but it has long since been bricked up, with the exception of the aquarium built into the wall **

This is going to be interesting!

*** Shifts into 4th gear and really mashes the pedal **

** Looks and sees sawhorses in place with planks of wood. No doubt from the guys who just finished filling the aquarium **

I hope these pieces of wood don't snap, otherwise we're running directly into brick and not glass! :reject:

** Hits the planks square and the Mini gets just enough air to get the front wheels over and through the aquarium which is now hurriedly divesting itself of it's investment in Salt-water. As the sound of shattering glass recedes into the background a belch of water runs toward the main bar area in the opposite direction of the mini that has just made a new doorway in the Sheesha bar on it's way out of town **

:scratch: I was going to use my jedi powers instead, but I discovered that I don't have any. :eyebrow: Are you wearing your Darth Vader crash helmet? Quit breathing on my neck, it sounds too much like James Earl Jones :|

** Throws arm over Tara's shoulder and drives off into the sunset. But not before giving that shiny dark helmet a little rub **

Last edited:
Merc said:

Now, you honestly don't think it's only because of her plumbing she's knocking at your door at 23:30 - do you...? :wink:

I bloomin well hope so, she must be knocking on a hundred.

edited: a hundred years not a hundred doors. lol

*slides into hammock*

:hug: Pax :hug:

:kiss:

Last edited:
starsforu2 said:

** Helps Tara buckle up and then steps on the accelerator, causing the ultra-small mini to go careening down the hall past all the boudoirs and rooms. **

Hold on!

** Spies the end of the hallway where it used to open up to the Sheesha bar that Ewen created months ago, but it has long since been bricked up, with the exception of the aquarium built into the wall **

This is going to be interesting!

*** Shifts into 4th gear and really mashes the pedal **

** Looks and sees sawhorses in place with planks of wood. No doubt from the guys who just finished filling the aquarium **

I hope these pieces of wood don't snap, otherwise we're running directly into brick and not glass! :reject:

** Hits the planks square and the Mini gets just enough air to get the front wheels over and through the aquarium which is now hurriedly divesting itself of it's investment in Salt-water. As the sound of shattering glass recedes into the background a belch of water runs toward the main bar area in the opposite direction of the mini that has just made a new doorway in the Sheesha bar on it's way out of town **

:scratch: I was going to use my jedi powers instead, but I discovered that I don't have any. :eyebrow: Are you wearing your Darth Vader crash helmet? Quit breathing on my neck, it sounds too much like James Earl Jones :|

** Throw arm over Tara's shoulder and drives off into the sunset. But not before giving that shiny dark helmet a little rub **

:lol: I thought you said to get in the car to make out!
This is more than I bargained for
*takes off her vader crash helmet and breathes normally*
*turns it upside down and dumps the aquarium water out of it*
:| Theres a FISH in my lap :laugh:

*is getting hyper about leaving for the day* :hyper:

I get sushi and saki and martinis in two hours. :drool: It's technically a grub crawl I'll be going to, but I have a feeling it'll be a pub crawl for moi by the end of the evening. ;)

*props open door to back room - hell, we should just rename it by now - leaves :kiss: for Dave*

i'm not usually ditzy but i just fell up the brick steps coming into the house. :rolleyes:

though they are wet and the sandals i was wearing are basically broken, but still, i felt like an idiot :reject:

tumbleweed.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom