The Octagon Bar: Octagoner Bobbleheads - Collect Them All

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Merc said:
The 'Goners map of Europe:

Europa.jpg

:D

any of my socks washed ashore? they must be turning up somewhere after my washing machine eats them. so far i can only assume Norway. You live in the area too that I would assume my socks would land (dependant on the current of course).

i was telling Pax, yesterday i think, that when my pet died last year i wanted to give him a special burial. i thought about putting his little body in a little toy boat and then letting him sail from the Firth of Forth (see map below). i thought about it for a bit longer and realised that it might not be such a good idea since someday the boat would wash ashore and didn't care for the thought of a little Norwegian kid finding the skeletal remains of a once-hamster. i thought it might be a little traumatic.

nt.gif

:kiss: Pax :kiss:

might be an idea to include it in the first posting of each new Octagon thread.

Ewen, from the Forth map me thinks we must be neighbours!

cool, welcome to the Octagon. stick your pin in the Octagon Map, grab a pew, help yourself to some virtual alochol (if you have the real stuff, bonus) and if you're single then get flirting with whoever. be careful though, there are a few couples that still frequent the bar (Pax and myself for example)

"a rabbit tied to a red rocking chair"

:lmao:

who told you that?

i'm off out into the "real world" on a quest to find a store open after midnight....i am having cravings for Oreos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom