The Octagon Bar....now with official U2 tattoo parlor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lauren430

Refugee
Welcome to the new octagon bar.

For U2 fans only, tattoos will be offered this week at the unbelievable price of....FREE! :wink:

i'll have a guinness and a joshua tree tattoo please

of course, right away.

Only requirement is that you must post pics of the new tattoo. :wink:

lauren430 said:
of course, right away.

Only requirement is that you must post pics of the new tattoo. :wink:

quick, painless and FREE

Last edited:
i'm going to get "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" forming a circle around it with a U2 wings logo at the bottom. depending on cost

Last edited:
20299c.jpg

might be overkill though

Yay I'm really excited for you Rebekah. Definitely keep me updated.

You too Ewen

Yeah, I think it would be...but you just have to think about being professional....I don't know what kind of job you have/will have as a career? But it's something to think about.

i'll check the cost out and on second thoughts there probably is too much going on for a single tatoo. definately want the tree, so i'll get that one first and then maybe the U2 wings on the right arm.

..and a big Lemon on my back :wink:

thanks the octagon bar is making it easier to get lots of posts, that's for sure! (and not wanting to do my reading :huh: )

True..I mean, just whatever you think. I decided that still might be too obvious for me, but everyone's thoughts are different. I don't think a small visible tattoo would really keep one out of a job. Or at least hide it at the interview and then show it later! Although at a professional job you'd be wearing pants or hose anyway, so really it would be hidden I guess...

stupid me looked up "edinburgh" and "tattoo" on Google

duh!

if you're not familiar, we have a huge military music event as part of the festival and it's called "The Edinburgh Military Tattoo"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom