The Octagon Bar....now with official U2 tattoo parlor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
starsgoblue said:
Um....no...guess again....

But I can give you this in the meantime, a shirtless Adam...
1el0l5

:D

I'm tired, but waiting to go to bed until this round of the Octagon runs its course (10 more posts) and trying to think of a new name.

So far, I like The Octagon Bar: Squares Welcome.

paxetaurora said:
I'm tired, but waiting to go to bed until this round of the Octagon runs its course (10 more posts) and trying to think of a new name.

So far, I like The Octagon Bar: Squares Welcome.

Gee, thanks.

Hey all! I'm back

Thanks for the beer recommendations!!

Like my new sig? I spiced it up a bit...

REBEKAH!!!! I thought you were just going to get pricing info first and were doing that?

You just went and ended up getting it then and there!!

Details, details, and pic!! :wink:

starsgoblue said:

My digital camera is at my da's....I'll have a picture tommorow! :D

I really wish you luck with the injections....might sound contrary now, but I really don't like needles. Shots anyways... :hug:

Tatoo's are weird. It's one of those pains I don't mind. Did you walk out planning your next one? I always do.

:D :D :D :D

I did go for pricing and whatnot.

But the place I went to...the guys there were sooo nice so I just went for it! It was really cute, two of guys working there were both looking at my design and one of 'em really liked it alot and then after I explained the whole "love is the only baggage that you can bring when you go" thing...they both were really into it. The guy that did it said I was one of the best sitters, that I wasn't all nervous and spazzy...which the girl in the next room was (lol).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom