The Octagon Bar....now with official U2 tattoo parlor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey folks, i dared to venture into the real world a couple of hours ago to find a parcel waiting outside. it was from the BBC! I thought "what the feck?". I won some U2 goodies in a competition. Remember that Zane Lowe show on radio one last November with the U2 gig at Hanover? I entered the online competition and won a HTDAAB mug, t-shirt and vertigo 7" and 10" singles!! what a nice surprise to open the door to....never won anything in my life!

Hello, Hello:wave:

Congratulations Ewen! :D :applaud:

Just popped in to grab a quick B52 before the bar closed again:lol:

Went to a wedding today, got a little bit hammered and now I have to play hockey (this should be interesting....).:laugh: :laugh:

Okay, nobody around :(

Will try and catch you all later (probably in the next bar):lol:

All this talk of tattoo's is seriously starting to change my mind.

Back soon, gotta go and run some of this alcohol outta me... (and while Dave C ain't around I can say this - play REAL hockey:laugh: )

anyone around? I'm in the most boring class ever and I cannot stand the teacher

some people were on the edge last night in the bar:huh:

and everyone kind of dispersed.

starsgoblue said:

Lol, yeah they're going to have dragons and goblins all over them and this girls going to be walking in wanting a suitcase with a heart in it. :crazy:

That's so cool! Rebekah, we both want the same tattoo...great minds think alike! :wink:

Wow, I really missed all the "action" in here!

*Walks to counter, pours a cup of dark coffee with a shot of Baileys, and sits on nearby couch to read.*

<------is enjoying the silence.

angel_of_L.A. said:

That's so cool! Rebekah, we both want the same tattoo...great minds think alike! :wink:

Wow, I really missed all the "action" in here!

*Walks to counter, pours a cup of dark coffee with a shot of Baileys, and sits on nearby couch to read.*

<------is enjoying the silence.

** Sneaks in as to not to disturb Angel reading quietly **

Speaks quietly: It's snowing out :yes:

** Pours a cup of Java that Angel brewed and adds 2 shots of Baileys **

30918Snow1_19-Jan-05.JPG

*Looks up from book...*

Hey Tim :wave:

Wow, I've never seen real snow before. It's beautiful!

:sigh: I want to go to New York for spring break but it's so expensive, well the hotels are the flights are actually rather cheap.....

angel_of_L.A. said:
*Looks up from book...*

Hey Tim :wave:

Wow, I've never seen real snow before. It's beautiful!

:sigh: I want to go to New York for spring break but it's so expensive, well the hotels are the flights are actually rather cheap.....

Hi Angel :wave:

New York is not expensive if you befriend a u2 fan who lives there :yes:

I'm not sure that I know anyone who is still living there, but I bet if you asked around Pleba you might hit it off with someone enough to get a room and a pal to explore the city with.

The snow is a mixed bag. I love it when I'm already at home. I'm at work and my car is built for speed not for traction... I have a picture of it here somewhere...

** Roots under the bar for a few minutes **

Aha!!! Here it is!!!

30918Cougar.jpg

I think it's cool, but it's useless in snow :madspit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom