The Octagon Bar: now with artificial moose head and kitchen (with thanks to DaveC)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so when did all this happen, is the bar new or old? :laugh: I've been around since November and must've gleaned over it until recently?

Wow! Thanks for the welcome and the update guys and girls. I'll take you up on that pint :)

I really want one of the mods to merge all the moaning threads into THE ONE THREAD. :mac: It would be really amusing as everyone would get so confused, they'd forget about the tour and end up arguing about arguing! Plus then I can sell you tickets to The One Thread (presale, just for you, of course).:evil: :mac:

Last edited:
i have one can of guinness and i'm gonna drink it now!

...in one of my, stolen from the pub (under the jacket kind of thing), Guinness glasses

i'm not proud of that but what the heck...how many glasses get broken every day in pubs? at least mine have gone to a good home

I'm craving Bass....

Bass%20Museum%20Beer.jpg

:drool:

angel_of_L.A. said:
Welcome Sally! The Octagon is like the Hotel California. You can check out anytime you like but you can never leave.... :)
:wink:

I said exactly those words to a forum newbie a week or so ago. Haven't heard from them since!! :lol:

u2bonogirl said:
haha, me and rebekah both told the story:laugh: of the bar

you're right. his thread really DID work out for him!
and at the time i was the only one in here that even had a significant other:eyebrow:
how does that figure?

The fates wanted it this way. You guys are so cute together.

Tim and Tara give me the U2-love warm fuzzies. :)

Wow Tara you must like older guys...I just realized the age different between you and Tim :wink:

Lauren, i'm a relative newbie to the bar too. i stumbled across it and i'm the resident drunk that often creeps in in the middle of your American nights (i.e. my morning) and drinks the bar dry.

ten more posts until your 5000 Laura......got any grey hairs?

my post count has grown a lot too b/c of the bar...hmmm now I'm curious as to how I found this place; I guess I could search all my posts and try to figure it out; I just remember talking to Ewen and Rebekah the most and first

ooops i can't count, i said 10 more posts when it was 20.....my this guinness is good stuff

Yay! Are any topics taboo? (Just wondered cos I made the fatal mistake of mentioning U2 in the Its Official forum last night:huh: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom