The Octagon Bar: now with artificial moose head and kitchen (with thanks to DaveC)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
u2bonogirl said:
now that you mention it as a rental I think I will just wait......
but dont diss on the phantom! its classic! Its brilliant!

tara loves tim

Just give me credit for at least watching it at home with you, will ya? :hug: I'll be honest that my desire to see it is inversely tied to the amount of panting U2democrat does for him in the bar.

I'm not going to be able to enjoy it if I keep thinking about the girls who want to do him :rolleyes:

**Suddenly, without warning, Lyrics pop up in my head **

"I want the lot of what you got, And I want nothing that you’re not"

** Runs fingers through the back of Tara's hair **

It still feels nice :yes: I don't care what she did to it :D

:kiss:
:hug:
:kiss:
Tim Loves Tara too, :shifty: Did we chase everyone out with our mushiness? Oh, who cares! :kiss:

Last edited:
Tim,

your "mushiness" with each other is welcomed, it's lovely.

i'm with you on the whole gerard butler over exposure (in more ways than one, lol).

Laura, i was intrigued and couldn't sleep for days with hose envy. i can now sleep peacefully tonight.

ewen said:
Tim,

your "mushiness" with each other is welcomed, it's lovely.

i'm with you on the whole gerard butler over exposure (in more ways than one, lol).

Thanks my friend! I'm always get a little chafed with this becomes Pleba lite. :lol:

We are looking forward to meeting you in Philly, I hope that you can pull this off, you've been a wonderful addition to this bar and it has allowed me to attend to my lady while you whip up pancakes for all the dolls who frequent the joint :up:

Hey Tara, did you hear that? We're allowed to continue to be lovey-dovey! We just can't get enough of that lovey-dovey stuff!

** Breaks out in an approximation of the Discotheque :dance: **

I must be the cop!

Thanks my friend! I'm always get a little chafed with this becomes Pleba lite.

We are looking forward to meeting you in Philly, I hope that you can pull this off, you've been a wonderful addition to this bar and it has allowed me to attend to my lady while you whip up pancakes for all the dolls who frequent the joint

Hey Tara, did you hear that? We're allowed to continue to be lovey-dovey! We just can't get enough of that lovey-dovey stuff!

** Breaks out in an approximation of the Discotheque **

I must be the cop!

:lmao: @ "PLEBA lite"

happy with your "mushiness" aslong as you guys don't mind mine with Pax! :)

I really really really want to pull this off (steady on Laura, stop thinking of puns) - would be great to meet all you guys.

Last edited:
aww

if you did come to Philly though and uttered the G B words I'm afraid i may involuntary tip my pint of guinness over your head.

:wink:

:D alright! I can be mushy:cute:
good, cuz I was going to be anyway.....
*kisses tim*
eek!

honey, you are so much cuter to me than gerard butler.
and
um
yeah I was going to say something but I think I should keep it to myself...:reject:

talking of mushy

Laura, when you gonna get A_Wanderer (James) to get out of his shell? you two got some catching up on Tim/Tara, and Pax and myself. :)

ewen said:
talking of mushy

Laura, when you gonna get A_Wanderer (James) to get out of his shell? you two got some catching up on Tim/Tara, and Pax and myself. :)
yeah! I'm wondering the same thing

hey ewen, maybe you and pax could double date with us. We could have another tribute band come play for us:lol:
Or we could just blow this lemonade stand and go dance the night away in "discotheque"

starsgoblue said:

Ewen!! That's alchohol abuse! :shame:

good point but i did say "involuntary"....but anyway, have you ever seen someone with a pint of beer poured over their head? it's pretty funny. :lmao:

starsgoblue said:

As long as you dont say what that guy did, then you're fine. :wink:

Do we have an updated headcount for Phillie? :hyper:
theres two in my party:hyper:

Ive never poured beer on anybody before
I dumped a glass of water in a guy's lap when I was waitressing because he was rude though
nice
cold
ice
water
:mac:

starsgoblue said:

As long as you dont say what that guy did, then you're fine. :wink:

Do we have an updated headcount for Phillie? :hyper:

so far i think it is:

Pax
Lauren
Rebekah (that's you)
Tim
Tara (i'm assuming)
DaveC
Me (hopefully)

and your charmer friend Chipzic possibly

It was rather exhilirating...everyone in the bar saw it and I knew all the bouncers and bartenders so that guy got dragged out...it was great.

Ok....so I've got me, my mom, Tara, Tim, Ewen, Pax, possibly Chizip....who else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom