The Octagon Bar: now with artificial moose head and kitchen (with thanks to DaveC)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
they still haven't said whether or not school's closed tomorrow. this is making me angry. because this is also supposed to be exam week, so will we start exams tomorrow or have a review day? come ON you stupid school people get on the ball!!!!!! :mad:

paxetaurora said:
Yay!!! Bain chaud time! :) :flirt:

:: jumps in ::

6596-Per.%20big%20serving%20spoons.jpg

I am starting a volunteer income tax assistance training program right now; power point presentation...which means I'll sort of be here :laugh:

angel_of_L.A. said:
someone said something about pudding....

:drool: pudding:drool:

I want chocolate pudding.

Ewen, do you also make desserts? I can cook except for baking...I can't bake to save my life!

lol, funny you should say that......me too!! can't bake to save myself! i find for baking you have to be too disciplined, you know with measuring the right amount of flour etc, but with cooking it's more "ooh, a wee bit of that, and a wee bit of this, maybe some more of that" etc

*finds some ready-made choclate sponges in the larder and throws them in the microwave, mixes up a warm chocalate sauce on the stove. serves hot sponges with vanilla ice cream drizzled in the warm chocolate sauce*

hey, u2dem, I had the opportunity to see phantom last night and i passed it up because I needed to go home and sleep before I had to work.
unfortunately I should have gone because I hardly got any sleep anyway:shrug: If I had somebody to go with around here I would see it but I dont wanna go by myself.
and Im too depressed about my hair to go do anything anyway:rolleyes::lol:

Last edited:
just remembered i bought a chocolate bar earlier yummy

talking of which i've got a U2 Sweetest thing chocolate bar! lol.....well past it's best though.

ewen said:
*finds some ready-made choclate sponges in the larder and throws them in the microwave, mixes up a warm chocalate sauce on the stove. serves hot sponges with vanilla ice cream drizzled in the warm chocolate sauce*

*fans herself*

Oh sweet sweet chocolate!

:drool:

Ewen you sure know how to please a gal!

Angel,

the dessert was more me! sorry, did evryone else want some too?

lol

u2bonogirl said:
hey, u2dem, I had the opportunity to see phantom last night and i passed it up because I needed to go home and sleep before I had to work.
unfortunately I should have gone because I hardly got any sleep anyway:shrug: If I had somebody to go with around here I would see it but I dont wanna go by myself.
and Im too depressed about my hair to go do anything anyway:rolleyes:lol:

:hmm: You do know that Phantom would be a rental. :yes: That way I'll already be horizontal when I fall asleep cuddling. :lol:

tara you really need to see it on the big screen........honestly it's a feast for the eyes (other than gerard :lol: ) and the surround sound in the theater with the music blasting is great. go see it ASAP and let me know when you do!!!

i've always wanted the phantom to win, even before gerard was in the role. now that he's the phantom it just makes me pull for him even more! :lol: now i want to see it on stage again.

oh and i want to buy the FULL soundtrack to the movie (i have the one with the main songs) BUT I CAN'T GET OUT OF THE FRIGGIN HOUSE!!!!!!!! :mad:

i just found the 'hose' you two were refering to the other day.......bruising, my ass! it's tiny! lol

yeah. he got hypothermia while shooting that scene so it was cold, thus reducing its size, so normally it's NOT small! i think most of us girls would beg to differ with you.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom