The Octagon Bar: now with artificial moose head and kitchen (with thanks to DaveC)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
starsforu2 said:
This is a friendly bar, no politics, no fighting, just hot tubbing, dancing, alcohol and now food! :hug:

:shame: Don't you forget the artificial moose head! :tsk:

:wink:

*snuggles up to Tim and starts drifting off to sleep*
hey you, Im soooo tired. I was going to take a nap but I had something to take care of when I got home:rolleyes:
and yes, Im interested in your other skills:sexywink:
*leans head on tims shoulder and closes eyes*
you smell good:D

starsforu2 said:

:tsk: Darling, why must you shoot a man in the back on his way out? It's sooo, unsportsmanlike. And this is the bar afterall. I think the FYM bar is down the street with all the f:censored:ing bouncers :D

This is a friendly bar, no politics, no fighting, just hot tubbing, dancing, alcohol and now food! :hug:

:lol: food:drool: can't get any better, can it?

i have a word for Kraft Cheesy Pasta......"minging"

if i come to Philly I'll make some real macaroni and cheese (again, sorry, i'm just really passionate about cooking)

ewen said:
if i come to Philly I'll make some real macaroni and cheese (again, sorry, i'm just really passionate about cooking)

Why don't you take a trip over the small pond instead... and make me some real mac & cheese...? :flirt:

wow I go away for less than 15 minutes and now there is so much food here! :up:

honestly my Macaroni Cheese is THE best!!! I lay down the challenge for anyone to better it.

ok pax you have a chef now for the Octagon gathering....my pleasure. i promise, no haggis (although it definately is gorgeous)

ok, that's me done in the kitchen, hope you enjoyed your haggis.

*slips into the hot tub with his rubber ducky*

pax, i'm over here! :)

U2democrat said:
:hmm: someone's gettin into the superbowl. :lol:

you know it.

anyways i need to go start cleaning my room. :|

see all you guys in a few weeks, if i manage to make it out of that hellhole.

**Wanders out of the bar... looking for LB... :sigh: **

G'night! :yawn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom