The Octagon Bar: now with artificial moose head and kitchen (with thanks to DaveC)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been audited:madspit:

Fortunately I am a horder and had all my receipts etc, but being self employed means so much stuff to keep a handle on:mad:

Oh well, the good thing is I don't have to ask anybody for holidays or ring in and pretend to be sick:lol:

shoit, i'm drifting off to sleep....and if i do i won't wake up for 10am, it's 2.20 am now....aaarrrggghhh

ahh, I forgot about the major time difference for you Ewen...but it's only 9:15 pm here now; you could go to sleep for over 12 hours....

starsforu2 said:
You kids ready for story time? In a galaxy far far away...

A young lad named Tim was curious about whether or not anyone here had met because of U2 or interference

The date was October 20th, 2004. I believe that I had posed this question in another thread to Starsgoblue. And in fact, with her dynamism as a poster I was a little attracted to her, but she was bebopping around so much, I lost interest. :p Sorry Rebekah! I like attention!
Digsy and Merc were 2 of the first ones to join in with Rebekah in requesting U2 boyfriends. Two days later we started toying with the idea of meeting in the Octagon Bar in Dublin for this tour. That idea spawned a virtual bar. Later that day, October 22nd at 10:17 EST, a young crazy woman walked into the bar and changed my life forever. :heart: And she was in love with someone else... Here is the beginning. One day I'll root out more if anyone cares. It's an amazing story... perhaps more so in a few months... Enjoy!

http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=99786

:laugh: That's a good story!

starsforu2 said:
You kids ready for story time? In a galaxy far far away...

A young lad named Tim was curious about whether or not anyone here had met because of U2 or interference

The date was October 20th, 2004. I believe that I had posed this question in another thread to Starsgoblue. And in fact, with her dynamism as a poster I was a little attracted to her, but she was bebopping around so much, I lost interest. :p Sorry Rebekah! I like attention!
Digsy and Merc were 2 of the first ones to join in with Rebekah in requesting U2 boyfriends. Two days later we started toying with the idea of meeting in the Octagon Bar in Dublin for this tour. That idea spawned a virtual bar. Later that day, October 22nd at 10:17 EST, a young crazy woman walked into the bar and changed my life forever. :heart: And she was in love with someone else... Here is the beginning. One day I'll root out more if anyone cares. It's an amazing story... perhaps more so in a few months... Enjoy!

http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=99786

I'll reveal that the object of my affection lives but five miles from my Nan's house! :) :love:

But if I told you where my Nan lives I'd have to kill you! :evil: :silent: :lol:

lauren430 said:
ahh, I forgot about the major time difference for you Ewen...but it's only 9:15 pm here now; you could go to sleep for over 12 hours....

???

european tickets go on sale at 10am GMT, it's 2.30am now.

sorry, im getting confused

tania, alarm clocks and calls are of no use to me...i'm dead to the world when i'm asleep.

i might just go out for a walk, get some fresh air.

euch, i'm shattered

Hoorah for 24 hour licensing!! :applaud:
bounce.gif

well Laura, guess it's time for the next one....Document this people: 6 hours 15 minutes

lauren, i'm getting tickets for glasgow...i wouldn't miss a scottish show for anything...it'll be my 8th Scottish U2 gig since Edinburgh Playhouse in 84.

i was asking what time it was in Philadelphia because i was wondering if Pax may still yet log in.

Ok folks, we've moved on to a new Octagon

out of respect to interference for the 500 postings rule

trash this old one if you so wish or join us for a beer at the new pad!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom