The Octagon Bar: Not to Be Confused with That Other Octagon Bar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi all - like the new bar -very snazzy - with very cool/nice people lounging about :)

Just got home from work - yucky day - need drink of some sort

tattoo details needed!

yes, details, details...I miss the excitement of a new tattoo...maybe I should get another? :scratch:

lauren430 said:
ok, Rebekah, where is it, what colors, how big, etc. etc. etc. :up:

It has a black outline, a bright red heart and the rest in filled in with a silver-ry kinda grey...

It's about two inches above my right ankle bone and it's about as big as an inch and a half wide and an inch tall...I think. I'm trying to think of something that's a similar size...

It is soo cute! I just took the bandage off to clean it! :cute:

I did go for pricing and whatnot.

But the place I went to...the guys there were sooo nice so I just went for it! It was really cute, two of guys working there were both looking at my design and one of 'em really liked it alot and then after I explained the whole "love is the only baggage that you can bring when you go" thing...they both were really into it. The guy that did it said I was one of the best sitters, that I wasn't all nervous and spazzy...which the girl in the next room was (lol).

This is what I posted right before the other bar shut down...in case anyone didn't have a chance to see it...;)

starsgoblue said:

It has a black outline, a bright red heart and the rest in filled in with a silver-ry kinda grey...

It's about two inches above my right ankle bone and it's about as big as an inch and a half wide and an inch tall...I think. I'm trying to think of something that's a similar size...

It is soo cute! I just took the bandage off to clean it! :cute:

Inside ankle or outside? I got one on the inside because it doesn't show when I'm giving business dinners for my husbands cronies. He may be a lot younger than me but he's more conservative.

Last edited:
cool Rebekah, you got it done. i'm still waiting back on a pricing from my friend's friend.

Last edited:
u2granny said:

Inside ankle or outside? I got one on the inside because it doesn't show when I'm giving business dinners for my husbands cronies.

:laugh: "husbands cronies"

I got mine on the outside of my ankle. I figure if I get a professional job I'd prefer slacks anyways....and if I do wear a skirt, I'll already have the job! :wink:

Wow! Rebekah you don't mess around. I think it was just two nights ago that you said, ok I'm inspired to do it, and now it's done :wink:

Mine is black outlined, red heart filled in grey too...we have the same tattoo!! How cute. We're like tattoo sisters...:heart:

I have a pic of mine in my gallery. You can see if it looks like yours, which I'm sure it does.

This is the one on my shoulder. It was fresh at the time.

70fe0b7c.jpg

Last edited:
:heart: Tattoo Sisters! :heart:

Yeah, once I get an idea in my head I go for it. I wanted it four years back after the tour but I have to say, a jerk boyfriend at the time discourage me..:madspit:....I have changed at lot since that concert (it really had a personal impact on me)....this tat has taken on alot of different meanings to me and I'm glad I got it when I did! :D

Last edited:
I know, I love it! It's a great design. I wonder who created it and had the idea for the design of everything on the cd and tour....::scratch:

On her eighteenth birthday I took my daughter to my tattoo gal (since she was getting one anyway) and got her tattoo. It says "sing" in Urdu.

sing in urdu....that's interesting; why in Urdu?

I can't wait to see yours!! I think I see it a fair amount; my pants are always low rise and I don't know, changing and stuff...ankle is a good place though...man! I really would like another maybe! But I don't want to get too many b/c then it's not as special....hmm....

Actually, I have two. My other is a small four leaf clover near my left hip....so it's never visible though...:hmm:

no, not Irish :huh:

Just in love with Ireland! :wink:

I will have to think about it; it has to be something really good. I already feel like I have my two passions covered with the heart in a suitcase, U2 and travelling, and more specifically, ATYCLB, which was when I really became a huge fan. So I'm not sure what else I'd want to get symbolized in a tattoo.

i got an email saying it will cost £60 ($120 ish) for mine without the writing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom