The Octagon Bar: Not to Be Confused with That Other Octagon Bar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw them in NYC right after 9/11 and it was awesome even though I was far away! yay NY :wink:

The only thing for sure for me is Atlanta; don't know if I can afford much else in the states...I'm really hoping to see them in Australia or Japan though!!!!!!! I'm probably going to be in Australia Nov-Dec. and then will head to Japan in January; so assuming they keep that leg, that would work! Assuming I have money! :huh:

Well, they are awesome no matter where it is. :bow:

I saw them in South Bend, Indiana and NY and both were amazing for the obvious reasons, but different in several ways.

i'm lost.....u2dem, do you go to night school or something?

Hey Rebekah! No, we're just lamenting money and talking about the shows! no announcement

yeah I'm confused too as to why you couldn't go on a school night...you might be tired the next day but that is all? :hmm:

U2democrat said:
no i'm in high school. starting in august i'll be a freshie in college.

so how on Earth does that affect you going to a U2 show? i don't see the logic.

i doubt seriously they'll be coming here to richmond, they'd most likely go to DC which is 2 hours away. i would either be getting back early in the morning or having to stay over night thus missing some school which my parents would never let me do for a U2 concert.

awww...well you have to convince them it's worth it! They tour only every few years and you might not have that many chances to see them again! :sad:

well, each to their own i suppose. number of times i bunked off school to go to gigs hundreds of miles away when i was a teen and still got great grades to get me to a good uni. different strokes etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom