The Octagon Bar: Not to Be Confused with That Other Octagon Bar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ahh...the suitcase and the joshua tree....well the suitcase is at least pretty recent.

This guy is famous among all fans! :laugh:

Rebekah, i found that photo by using alltheweb.com instead of google

the suitcase doesn't look bad on him actually, being a guy...though it's a bit different design; I think one that big would look weird just being flat like ours, but a large 3d looks pretty good and was the way to go, imo

i think if it was by itself though it would look a little funny

is Rebekah admiring her little suitcase? where are you?

hehe

Yeah so I never thought about how your back stretches when you sit down. My suitcase gets bigger when I am sitting down! I hope tattoos in the small of your back don't "wear out" sooner b/c of that, I mean, besides other than age :huh:

What do you think Rebekah?

lauren430 said:
ahh..glad to hear it.

Understandable about your admiring! :laugh:

I'm not going to tell any of the rest of my family, cause they'll bitch and moan. But should I tell my mom when I call her tonight? I'm seeing her in about two weeks...should I surprise her? I don't know if I can be quiet that long though...:wink:

Oh, they didn't see or know about it until years after...I was living in Rhode Island than. They liked it. I'm just afraid they'd complain about me wasting money and being obssessed and blah blah blah....

i won't show anyone mine unless inadvertantly....they'll just think it's sad. i'll wear a muscle top or something at a U2 gig to show it off though. :D

sad as in pathetic.

everyone i know hates U2 and they think i'm nuts for collecting and talking about U2 etc....so if they see it i'll never hear the end of it.

yeah, well, I would say determine what kind of mood you Mom is in tonight, and if it's ok, tell her. Otherwise just wait.

I know what you mean though, my Mom complained about all of the above for a week or so afterwards.

And Ewen, it's not sad :eyebrow:

when i asked my friend yesterday, via msn, if he knew of a local tattooist i didn't tell him why and thankfully he didn't ask.

well they're going to see it sometime. They might as well get used to it.

Luckily no one I know hates U2, but no one is like me either, not even close. :D

i know it's not sad, i'm saying my so-called friends will.

nah, it goes deeper. they're as obsessive at hating U2 as I am loving U2 and, amongst other things, it's actually beginning to really affect friendships....but that's another story.

the tattoo is definately a personal thing, literally, and i'll share it with other fans.

That's sad but yeah, don't worry about them.

Rebekah, wow your mom sounds very "with it" :yes: :lol:

instead of stickers in the forthcoming tourbook U2 should include those little rub-on tattoos that kids get with bubblegum, lol. that would be neat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom