The Octagon Bar: Not to Be Confused with That Other Octagon Bar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the bar is pretty quiet, but good night all! :wave: :heart:

Can't wait to see pics of the two new tattoos! (have fun tom. Ewen)!

Hey, here I am in the Octagon and I'm tippled for real after a trip to the REAL bar!

I wish my Scottish hot tub partner was 'round.

:sigh:

But hey y'all. :wave:

scheisse these bar threads go fast now! :ohmy:

anyways, i am currently on the hunt for anyone with a U2.com membership who'd be willing to get me a ticket for a show in Canada. :up:

starsgoblue said:
I am already feeling sick to my stomach about getting U2 tickets...I will not be "right" until I know when the sale is and once I get my tickets....I'm serious I could use a Xanax....

:crazy:

You'll get tickets :hug:
but I agree it is a bit stressful

but excited about the tour announcement itself:hyper:
celebrating with diet coke and rum :)

I've nothing of any importantance to add to this thread. I just wanted to have (one of) the last word before it closes :wink:

starsgoblue said:
I'm just stressin'....I'm on a mission this year...and I'm just stressed...I didn't even subscribe to u2.com yet....:crazy:

you havent subscribed yet? youll never get tickets now

Chizip said:

you havent subscribed yet? youll never get tickets now
evilness:wink:

of course you can still sign up

I'm just concerned that U2 will not come to STL this time around - or if they do it will be on the last leg of the tour entitled "perhaps we should hit some of the midwestern cities - maybe they like music too" tour

I believe that we have some other STL people roaming around here so you may have others as well:D

other u2 fans don't bother me - it would be the "west county club" milling around that would bug me (and I live in west county)

but be that as it may - chizip - bring it on :evil:

well im in west county too, so there

but i will be in the first row so i hope you enjoy the view from behind me

Hello, Hello:wave:

All this talk about the tour.... We won't see them for at least a year and the likelihood is that they won't come to this end of Aus:madspit:

So, not only do I have to save up for the tickets but also for a flight:madspit: :madspit:

:mac:
again- u2 will not tour here until earliest would be the fall
and I will be be front row - but don't worry I've heard the acoustics are really good in the upper levels of the Savvis Center :wink:

im sure you know from first hand experience

this year bono is gonna dance with me!

Chizip said:
im sure you know from first hand experience

this year bono is gonna dance with me!

I'd like to see that one actually
are you going to bring him flowers:wink:

rebekah - you may have to venture down to STL so that you can also be a mortal enemy of chizip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom