The Octagon Bar: Not to Be Confused with That Other Octagon Bar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ahh...to be in high school again and have the possibility of getting school cancelled!! :sad: :mad:

who needs weather forecasters when we have u2democrat :wink:

just kiddin with you

yeah Lauren, today's the day I have a cactus growing out of my shoulder

i will see them about the words when i go. anyway, i thought about it and can always get the words done at a later time i suppose

Oh you and that there weather, I only had go home early days when temprature exeeded 40 degrees which is 104 farenheit.

I don't mind it when it crawls up to high thirties and early forties but I hate it when it is in the 20's ~ mild weather is boring.

Personally, I prefer my weather mild. I've gotten sick from heat before. I went to the gym for a work-out one time in April and it went up to 92 (Fahrenheit, of course) and I got sick and we had to turn on the air conditioning and I had to go to bed. Ugh. Not fun.

well this is a barrel of laughs!!

anyway, hey guys, look what i've bought for the Octagon...

bouncy_castle_12_x_14.jpg

Last edited:
:laugh:

Yeah so check out u2.com guys, or the newly posted thread in the tour rumors section....

nice one! i'm feeling smug because i said i'd put my mortgage on them calling it the vertigo tour.

anyway, cooooool.....bring on next week already!

you and me both! I said that multiple times and not many others agreed....I kept saying they'd go with the obvious like in the past....we knew what was up :up:

I hope there's a lapse between the announcement and the presale though; b/c I need time to process the info and decide where I can go! :huh:

*bounces up and down on Octagons new bouncy castle*

for me it's definately scotland, ireland and possibly NYC.

wahhhheeeyy.....U2 tour, U2 tour

*sticks on Vertigo on the jukebox*

:dance: :dance:

why do you keep going on about snow u2dem? is this a secret code between you and a_Wanderer?

i keep going on because i hate school with a BURNING PASSION and enough snow gets me out of it which is very exciting and its frustrating to think that i have to go with snow on the roads :madspit:

so hanging around the bar the past couple days has gotten me over 400 posts more than I had before my introduction to the bar :hyper:

i'm staying out of any threads about this announcement because there are bound to be whinge bags moaning about the name. It's here to stay.

amen ewen. :up: i'm with you on that. "it should have been this.......it would be so much better if it were that......" oh shut up. U2 made their decision, be happy with it! :wink:

i had something else to say but i completely forgot...:huh:

yeah and really, who cares about the name....it really doesn't matter what it's called!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom