The Octagon Bar: Not to Be Confused with That Other Octagon Bar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I took Digsy's pic and the pic of her Octagon beer mat and amalgamated the two. Replaced the text so it's sharper :up:

For the back, I'm thinking Interference in the Achtung Baby style brushed letters, slanted lower-left to upper-right; and then all the usernames listed underneath with the tshirt owners name in a different colour to the rest :)

:: puts on mod cap ::

Please PM or e-mail Elvis and get his okay before you make anything with the name of Interference or anything like that.

Thanks! :)

:: takes mod cap off, swims around the shallow end of the hot tub ::

paxetaurora said:
:: puts on mod cap ::

Please PM or e-mail Elvis and get his okay before you make anything with the name of Interference or anything like that.

Thanks! :)

:: takes mod cap off, swims around the shallow end of the hot tub ::

Sure thing if indeed we do make anything :)

**Wanders into the bar**

Hellooooo... :D

Anybody here tonight?! :shifty:

paxetaurora said:
Gosh, Merc, practically everyone! :) you picked a good time to swing by.

Hey Pax! :wave: Sounds good! :D:up:

**Goes behind bardesk and makes a triple rum & coke**

You want anything from bar while I'm up here?!

U2democrat said:
tag merc, es schneit! heute habe ich keine schule! :hyper:

(i think that's right)

Guten abend Demmy! :wave:

Keine Schule?! Warum? :huh:

nein :lol:

we only have an inch on the ground but somehow there were hundreds of accidents :huh: we're supposed to get more tonight, saturday and sunday and maybe monday. but really the weatherpeople don't know what's going to happen. :shrug:

Bye, all you cute little Octagons.

I actually just got chased out of the office by my next-cubicle-neighbor.

:wave:

:kiss: to Ewen--I'll be online later.

U2democrat said:
nein :lol:

we only have an inch on the ground but somehow there were hundreds of accidents :huh: we're supposed to get more tonight, saturday and sunday and maybe monday. but really the weatherpeople don't know what's going to happen. :shrug:

What?! :huh: :scratch: Very strange... :laugh:

I wish we'd get some snow here, but... :tsk: :shrug: ... but very soon I'll get all the snow I could wish for! :hyper: 8 days 'till I'm moving! :dance:

enajh2 said:
Hi Dorthe!

Are you coming here? :hyper: :D

Hi Alan! :flirt:

No, I'm sorry! :( Unfortunately, I'm not moving anywhere near Loughborough... I'm moving to Stavanger, Norway! :hyper:

... but there's a ferry line from Stavanger to... somewhere in the UK, can't remember where... :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom