The Octagon Bar: No Shirt, No Shoes, No Nukes, No Problem

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
starsgoblue said:
1386.gif

:camera: That's right...shake it David, shake it! :camera: good good the camera loves you baby! YES YES YES!!!! :camera:

Ok dokie well if any of you get bored here check out dreamout loud to read excellent poems and lyrics by the likes of Pax, meself and a whole host of others support local talent people:wink:

Hey guys. Back again after the Biology lab, waiting for my stepdad to come get me and drive me to the doctor.

So...ENTERTAIN ME!!! :angry:

DaveC said:
Hey guys. Back again after the Biology lab, waiting for my stepdad to come get me and drive me to the doctor.

So...ENTERTAIN ME!!! :angry:

** Grabs microphone, puts on loungy version of Smells Like Teen Spirit **

** Snaps fingers while singing **

With the lights out it’s less dangerous
Here we are now
Entertain us
I feel stupid and contagious
Here we are now
Entertain us
A mulatto
An albino
A mosquito
My libido
Yea

** Points at Dave **

You're a teen right? Thought I smelled something... :lmao: :yuck:

Ok guys and gals, now that everybody is falling in love, it's time you gave something back to the community and buy the Blue Crack thong for either yourself or your gal :yes:

What better way to commemorate your gratefulness for the blue crack bringing us together :shrug: I can't think of a better gift . :no:

And when you go see U2 in venues all over the world you can show off your support to Interference fans everywhere.

http://www.cafepress.com/interferencecom.17364170

Panty-minimalists love our casual thong that covers sweet spots without covering your assets – putting an end to panty-lines. This under-goodie is “outta sight” in low-rise pants. Toss these message panties onstage at your favorite rock star or share a surprise message with someone special …later.

100% combed cotton baby rib
Double-needle hemmed trim
Super soft high end woven elastic trim

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom