The Octagon Bar: No Shirt, No Shoes, No Nukes, No Problem

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
(hugs Rich)

How could I possibly hate you? You've done more than enough for me. :hug:

Check this out! The Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own single cover! It's the boy's dads--check out Bob Hewson in the shades! :cute:

]
SYCMIOYO_DVD_back_cover.jpg

That picture is awesome, they look so much like the guys. Or should I say, the guys look a lot like their dads.

:sigh: Can't. Afford. Anything.

:: meditates on thoughts of swingin' bachelorette pad and trip to Scotland ::

:: feels better ::

Except for this deployment, the only time I've ever been out of the country was a week in London my senior year. Definitely cool.

I'm with you on that, Edgeman...it's my goal to make it to Ireland before I die. Not just because of the U2 factor....my mom went there before and she stills raves about it to this day, and the pics are beautiful.

I Move in Mysterious Ways said:
Except for this deployment, the only time I've ever been out of the country was a week in London my senior year. Definitely cool.

I've been to Egypt, India, Greece and Jamaica. Obviously the last two were the best....I woulda traded all them to go to the UK, very jealous of you. :wink:

I also have never been out of Canada, which is kind of sad really. Maybe I'll travel my own country before heading out to the world.

Mind you, Ireland does sound tempting...can to join me starsgoblue?

Edgeman said:
I also have never been out of Canada, which is kind of sad really. Maybe I'll travel my own country before heading out to the world.

Mind you, Ireland does sound tempting...can to join me starsgoblue?

I've been backpacking in Vancouver...it's gorgeous there.

(points to Rich) He's got dibs on going to Ireland for a pilgrimage with me right now. :wink:

(sighs and thinks about all the pretty pics she's seen of Ireland...begins to daydream...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom