The Octagon Bar: No Shirt, No Shoes, No Nukes, No Problem

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*comes running in with a trucker hat on and a cup of coffee in her hand*
I just got done dealing with taxes :rant: :grumpy:
My hair is FREAKING out (hence the trucker hat)
"my cow died so I dont need your bull"
I wore it to church once :D
Sooooo, is the bartender here?
*looks around*
*walks behind the counter and pours some irish cream into her coffee*
*slides in her socks across the wood floor and stops in front of the couch*

u2bonogirl said:
*plunks down on the couch*
hey :wave: how are you today?

:yawn: I really should have gone to bed sooner than four hours before I had to be at work

** Walks into bar, fixes stare on Tara and moves toward the couch **

Hey baby! Taxes suck :( But I'd be willing to cuddle your troubles away if you'd like :yes:

** Slips in between the arm of the couch and the arm of Tara and pulls her close, whilst propping my legs up on an ottoman for maximum comfort. Closes eyes, and thanks God once again **

starsforu2 said:

** Walks into bar, fixes stare on Tara and moves toward the couch **

Hey baby! Taxes suck :( But I'd be willing to cuddle your troubles away if you'd like :yes:

** Slips in between the arm of the couch and the arm of Tara and pulls her close, whilst propping my legs up on an ottoman for maximum comfort. Closes eyes, and thanks God once again **

*leans on Tim* :sigh: *hums the melody to crazy love*
:D
:kiss: *kisses tim on the cheek and starts dozing off*
I was baaad about sleeping last night:reject:

Democrat lists, uh oh :wink:

quimbywave.gif

"I am no longer illiterate"

Hey, I could be like Birch Barlow, "The Dumb-o-crats are at it again with their liberal left wing turkey "smell-fare" programs".

:wink:

Don't worry, if I ever had a talkback radio show it would be political discussion with brandy and cigars.

Last edited:
But you know I cant get those advertising dollars by being respectfull, I suppose I could just direct my screeds towards particular politicians just like the "firth factor".

I was of course doing a cunning impression of the Rush Limbaugh-like character Birch Barlow from the simpsons ~ you know that I can have respect for Democrats, off the top of my head Zell Miller comes to mind - sorry, I kid, I kid :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom