The Octagon Bar: No Hasselhoffs Allowed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
willl you help me erect my tent in Philly Pax? it's quite large you see and i often get frustrated doing it by myself.

remember folks to take a bag and bin your litter. also, always get the land-owners permission first before pitching on their land.

U2democrat said:
I'm still waiting for my first tent pitching experience....but I am young. One of these days I'll go camping with a guy and help him pitch it. :wink:

Just make sure to get one with big, rigid poles.

Don't want that thing to get blown away! :|

That's right, Laura. The first time you go camping should be very special and should be with someone you love.

I think I remember enough about tents to help you pitch yours, sweetie. :sexywink:

Oh have no worries i'll wait on the camping. Hopefully some guy will come along who knows what he's doing, but i'm surprising ly strong and a fast learner, shouldn't be too hard to pitch a tent. :wink:

DaveC said:
Once we get to Philly, I may need a hand pitching up my tent. Hopefully someone is willing to help. ;)

chip might help you.

We simply ask that any tent-pitching remain as discreet as possible. After all, you don't want to disturb your fellow campers, all of whom will be trying to pitch their own tents.

30918teepee2.jpg

This is not a picture of pup tent, in fact it shows that many large tents can be pitched in a grouping, provided that they are not on top of one another.

I'd say, nice form, these two :up: They call them teepees :yes: Has anyone here pitched a Teepee?

DaveC said:

I'd greatly prefer a female. The gentle touch goes a long way towards getting that tent erect in a hurry. :up:

but spend a long time preparing the area...it's worth it in the long run. and after the tents been erected for a while and everything is settled you can look at each other's glowing faces from the warmth of the campfire.

starsforu2 said:
30918teepee2.jpg

This is not a picture of pup tent, in fact it shows that many large tents can be pitched in a grouping, provided that they are not on top of one another.

I'd say, nice form, these two :up: They call them teepees :yes: Has anyone here pitched a Teepee?

i get teepee envy

ewen said:

but spend a long time preparing the area...it's worth it in the long run. and after the tents been erected for a while and everything is settled you can look at each other's glowing faces from the warmth of the campfire.

Well yes, of course you need to make sure that the area you're pitching the tent in is not overly bushy and is free of any crustaceans or odd fungi that might get into and ruin your tent.

ewen said:

:cute:

:heart:

aw, Chip has decided to join the party right as I'm leaving.

Catch you guys later; have fun.......:lmao:

DaveC said:

Well yes, of course you need to make sure that the area you're pitching the tent in is not overly bushy and is free of any crustaceans or odd fungi that might get into and ruin your tent.

:lmao :lmao:

not what i was getting at but superb answer!

nothing wrong with some bushyness though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom