The Octagon Bar: More hookups than you can handle.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: You're too nice.

So what are you doing up so late? I'm surprised I managed to track you down...I had to drive like 15 minutes out to find an internet cafe out here in this desolate middle-of-nowhere place...lol

I was actually about to call it quits for the night when you came back on :)

My sleep pattern's been a bit off in the midst of recent events.:(

Should have been a more upbeat note, that's for sure.

But I definitely loved talking to you, even if I was a little jittery.:heart:

:hug:

Lol, this is kind of dumb . . . but I'm thinking, if my heart's beating like this just talking to you on the net -- what am I going to be like at the airport in Chicago?:faint:

I Move in Mysterious Ways said:
And yes, I am looking into Philly -- just have to figure out where to stay, transportation, etc. . .

Well I could pick you up from the airport or something if need be.

I don't know where everyone is staying yet, we're looking to see bout group rates and whatnot for the hotel....oh, and my mum will be with me... :ohmy: :lol:

starsgoblue said:

Well I could pick you up from the airport or something if need be.

I don't know where everyone is staying yet, we're looking to see bout group rates and whatnot for the hotel....oh, and my mum will be with me... :ohmy: :lol:

Yep, I know:wink:

I'm not a huge Valentines's Day person...I'd rather have a guy give me something because he wanted to and not because he felt like I'd get all mad or something if he didn't. I'd be much more pleased to get all that kinda stuff on a random day. I dunno, I like that lovey dovey crap sometimes though too....I am a girl and all...it just doesn't HAVE to be on the 14th of Feb...

:huh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom