The Octagon Bar: More hookups than you can handle.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm strolling down the street not 15 minutes ago when all of a sudden, there's a friend of mine (Jen) whom I haven't seen in a while strolling along with her friend as well, who I don't know (I found out later her name is Sarah).

So I stroll up to them and say hi, Sarah yells "Happy Valentine's Day Dave!!" and proceeds to plant a kiss right on my cheek. Not to be outdone, Jen then goes one more and gives me a long one right on the lips, and a big hug.

Apparently her and her friends are having a bit of a contest to see who can get the most kisses by dinner time, when they are all going out to eat. The winner gets dinner for free on the rest of them. Jen was up to 37, and Sarah had 43, counting me.

The funny thing is, I had a crush on Jen a couple years back, and would have murdered someone to have that happen to me. So it's all quite comical.

So yeah, just thought I'd share.

Thumbs up to being kissed by random girls. :up:

paxetaurora said:
Oooohhhh, you should, Rich. The party is going to be SWEET.

That could make for a busy U2 week -- May 9th, 10th, 12th and . . .14th. Yikes. I'd have to book a flight to Philly (which isn't too expensive) then find a place to stay . . .

A decision on where we're all staying is pending me getting a bunch of e-mail addresses together and figuring out how many rooms we need, for how long, and how much people want to spend.

Noooooooo ... definitely other way around.

Besides, I look like I'm just waiting for Moe to whack me upside the head with a hammer.:huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom