The Octagon Bar: Love is in the Air, Spilled Guinness Is on the Ground

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pax, i'm fine - I was shaking my head at the Gerard Butler pictures and the like.

:kiss:

:: Just three words, my love: you meant everything ::

:sad:

Mmmmm, that song destroys me.

See, there's a story, though, which is why you really should listen from beginning to end...because it all makes sense.

:rolleyes: tell my mother to go away, please. she may not realize it but i bite my tongue SO MUCH around her. it's unbelievable how much i hold back. she should be thankful that all she gets from me is a little tone and nothing more. :mad:

paxetaurora said:
Mmmmm, that song destroys me.

See, there's a story, though, which is why you really should listen from beginning to end...because it all makes sense.

there's a story to the one i'm making for you too. there's songs i want to put on it but they just don't 'fit' and it's driving me crazy. i can't get the sequencing right. first two songs are perfect and then it just seems messy. the songs are appropriate but just don't sound right after each other. i've also just realised that what i'm putting together - the compilation should maybe titled "songs to jump in front a train to"

:mad: she annoys me so much. the few times when she's out of town and it's just my dad and i i'm SO happy. i don't miss her one bit. when she comes back i'm so mad. even if we're away from each other for over a week, i still can't stand seeing her when we're "reunited." she's always acting like she's got a stick up her a**, meanwhile my dad is very laid back, like me. i can't stand being around uptight, anal people. :mad:

I know EXACTLY what you mean...hence, why I was a total freak worrying that you hated it.

It's like, everything has to be totally right.

I can't remember one of the songs I put on yours and I've been trying to remember all afternoon...I'll have to look when I go home.

(30 minutes. Woohay, I'm giving notice tomorrow.)

U2democrat said:
:mad: she annoys me so much. the few times when she's out of town and it's just my dad and i i'm SO happy. i don't miss her one bit. when she comes back i'm so mad. even if we're away from each other for over a week, i still can't stand seeing her when we're "reunited." she's always acting like she's got a stick up her a**, meanwhile my dad is very laid back, like me. i can't stand being around uptight, anal people. :mad:

You'll be amazed at how much your parents will grow up in the next 10 years. It's an incredible maturation process they go through when you're between the ages of 18 and 28 :yes:

Something tells me that the first person who makes his or her hotel reservation gets to decide where everyone stays.

:: reserves Motel 6 ::

:wink:

starsforu2 said:

You'll be amazed at how much your parents will grow up in the next 10 years. It's an incredible maturation process they go through when you're between the ages of 18 and 28 :yes:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

the worrisome thing is, once you cross a later threshhold, they start regressing again!!! :scream:
my dad is acting like a freaking 22 year old deadbeat, he just turned 63 and half the time nobody even knows where he IS....

U2democrat said:
**working up the gumption to call some girl from my school**

(those of you who have seen my phone thread in ZC understand why i'm nervous)

:lol: And I thought only boys were afraid to call girls in High School :wink:

You do know that Public Speaking is required for you to be President :eyebrow:

Though some would say that it's not that important :lmao: (before you zing our Prez :laugh:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom