The Octagon Bar: Love is in the Air, Spilled Guinness Is on the Ground

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:: looks around ::

:: finds the bar safely empty ::

:: crawls back out of tent, dances around a little ::

I'm such a lucky girl.

*Races into bar, again!!!!*

Hello Everybody,

Not hanging around. Too much work and too little time today. Am trying to reduce the Blue Crack addiction but it ain't working!

Hope you are all well.

C ya lata alligata

yea they're in here somewhere. I had one heck of a mess to pick up earlier tho! :silent:
Look how big and healthy they are ever since the Octo's rescued them from.... *mumble*... you can't say his name you know, it'll summon him!

pup1.jpg

What do you guys think we oughta name them?
*is leaning towards Gavin and Guggi, meself.. :D*

Hi :wave: Haven't yet appeared in this bar.

Good luck with Starbucks Rebekah! Is it today?

Stars,

As I tell ALL my friends

1. Go to freezer
2. Take out biggest fish you can find
3. Slap yourself with it - hard!

Now, feel better. You'll breeze it in. :hug:

Remember:

You're an Octagonian

You live by the Octagon motto "Tough and Resourceful"

Oh, and (said with just a hint of jealousy) where did you get tickets for U2? Back row? hmmmm.... :lol:

Right, motherly pep talk over....

starsgoblue said:
I hope I have some of your luck, Pax! :wink:

Good luck Rebekah! Maybe your Pleba sister will join you as a Starbucks Barista. :yes: We'll be getting her an application to the one that's within walking distance from my house when she visits next week :up:

I'm sure that you'll do fine :hug:

Hey Lauren :wave:

Oh and I love new smilies! We still need one that blushes :D

:shh: :giggle:

Hey Lauren,:wave: Hey Timbo :wave:

Have a look at the bottom of the list. They came up this morning (I think):rockon:

:giggle:

Tania said:
I'm so glad the "rock on" one isn't the other way around!

Do you mean with a prominent middle finger? :lol: Yeah, that's why we're never getting the Chucky Smilie either. They don't want to encourage blood letting here :(

Just kidding, can you imagine how creepy that would be?

Maybe they could make a smilie making microphone poses though :hmm: Like the Lemon video... I'm full of ideas! Although I don't know how the microphone would look with a round face and a stand.... ok, bad idea :banghead:

Ok...I settled on the 'quasi-rock star at his day job' look--sound familiar. Nice dress jeans, semi-clunky black shoes, a fancy black T with a rhinestone 'R' and my leather jacket. Complete with my MPH wristband...maybe I can dazzle him with my knowledge bout fair trade coffee. :wink: :slant:

Don't wanna get too dressy, this is Starbucks and not a corporate thing! :yikes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom