The Octagon Bar: Love is in the Air, Spilled Guinness Is on the Ground

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think everything is on rerun tonight due to the state of the union address - which I'm going to try and watch - emphisis on try:|

Then there was the ship carrying red paint that collided with another carrying blue paint.

What happened? Both crews were marooned.

He who speak with forked toungue not need chopsticks

my cat is being super-jittery and scared tonight for some strange reason. i followed her into my parents bedroom for our usual routine of me giving her a treat...and she hissed. she ran away scared out of her mind from me again at a second time and i didn't do anything to her. my dad said "hello" to her and she ran behind a door with her tail poofed up. just weird stuff like that. so i'm going to comfort her then take a shower, and i'll be back later.

The length of a minute is variable according to which side of the bathroom door you are on.

tonight i am bored and i am now off to watch a programme about parrots.

goodnight folks :wave:

Night Ewen,

If you see any "28" parrots, watch out they're deadly vicious.

Lorikeets are cool. Especially as babies.

And black cockatoos are fanbloodytastic!

before i go:

"I'm in favour of Civil Rights. It must be enforced at gunpoint if neccessary." - Ronald Regan

"I stand by all my misstatements." - Dan Quail

"If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure." - Dan Quail.

As Victoria, NSW, Tasmania and south-east Queensland cleaned up today after severe storms, heavy snow was reported in alpine regions.

Despite temperatures of 36 degrees earlier in the week, it was snowing this morning at the ski resorts of Falls Creek and Mt Hotham, with further snow predicted throughout today.

Winds remain strong in the region but both resorts are blanketed in white, with snow continuing to fall.

Falls Creek spokeswoman Debbie Howie said it was "literally like winter out here now".

"Early in the week it was hot, about 36 degrees, and we hadn't had rain for a while and we were told of bushfire concerns," she said.

"Well I can tell you that there certainly isn't any danger of a bushfire now."

She said the resort had already recorded around 12cm of snow and it was expected to continue falling throughout the day.

How weird is that???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom