The Octagon Bar: Love is in the Air, Spilled Guinness Is on the Ground

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2democrat said:
verte you need to stop getting sick. :hug:

You're not kidding. It's all of the damn stress I've been under this week. Stress weakens your immune system, so now I have both shingles and this f:censored:g respiratory bug. What fun..........:mad: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

At least this depression is clearing up so I should feel better soon.....I already feel much better emotionally due to positive developments today. I just have to rest and possibly get my doctor to phone in a decongestion prescription tomorrow, and of course drink plenty of fluids. I'm glad I love orange juice, my mother just got some orange/tangerine juice. Yum!

*Throws a packet of throat lozengers at Dave*

Here mate, these might help loosen those tonsils!:lol:

*Wanders around bar, looking under tables and chairs, behind cushions and opens and shuts cupboard doors...*

Daaavvvvveeee!

Come out, come out whereever you are

I've got a surprise for you!

:macdevil:

:shh: Don't tell him!

salmon_picture.jpg

Here you go!

A sockeyed salmon....

Just the thing to fix that twitch!:wink:

I would like to know if anyone out there had any difficulties or knows of anyone who experienced difficulties purchasing handicapped tickets for any of the shows, either with TM or with the venue direct. Please if you could PM me I would really appreciate it. I believe I have some friends who have valid concerns and complaints I will be helping them file. Thanks!
K.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom