The Octagon Bar: Love is in the Air, Spilled Guinness Is on the Ground

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The first step is admitting you have a problem.

:: looks at post count ::

:: has a problem ::

:: looks at title ::

:: has even more of a problem ::

the key is moderation. And that is what I have trouble with. And I think I'm not alone.

Like you wake up and scroll through all the threads from overnight to see if there is anything interesting....:huh: You feel like you must know what all went on....

Though I did figure a way out but wasn't happy about it...I had originally become a member in Nov 2002 as U2andPolitix, and was happily addicted. Then at some point last year either in February or march, something with my internet/computer screwed up majorly. I could be logged in as U2andPolitix, but it wouldn't let me post or do anything :huh: So after awhile I became un-addicted, then in august i returned as U2democrat with a new internet. :D

starsgoblue said:
If I had missed the pic of the transmogrified ferret, I would have been heartbroken.

Me and my dreams...:coocoo:

CH870328.JPG

Everybody sing it with me:
I'm a Tarheel born and a Tarheel bred, and when I die I'll be a Tarheel dead! So it's rah rah Carolina - lina! Rah rah Carolina - lina! Rah rah Carolina - lina! Rah rah rah! GO TARHEELS!!!!!!!
unc.gif

:hyper:

sorry my 'heels are playing NC St and are totally whupin their BUTTS!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper: and last night duke lost!!!!!!!! :hyper:

but you poor thing. you don't get to experience ACC basketball. :tsk:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom