The Octagon Bar: Laura Won't Go Down!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy New Year to you all! Remember, life is only what you make of it. Make this year a good one. See what you can do and how far you can come in 365 days. The only limits are the limits of your imagination. As Bono said, dream out loud!

-Techie2000

Ahem!
Allright everybody, we have just been joined by Europe!
Say "Hello" to Europe! So welcome Europe to the Point Depot!
Live in Dublin City, were the Band who are going to play for you tonight is the band who started in this city 10 years ago and the band who has dominated the 80's! It's a New Years Eve party and the live band is U2!

15, 14, 13, 12, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!

Happy New Year! Happy new decade! Happy New Year Europe! It's U2!

...For auld lang syne
We'll drink a cup o' kindness yet
For the sake of auld lang syne...

Here she comes! The Future! Happy Christmas and happy New Year to y'all! It's 1990!
Forget about the past! Were gonna celebrate the future!

**Dances around bar to "Streets" live from the Point Depot**

:dance: :dance: :dance:

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!! :wave:

... and Happy Birthday Tara! :hug:

Foof what a night...me and a dozen friends got a hotel room and boozed our faces off. I drank an entire quart of rum in about two hours and was completely out of it by the time the hockey game ended (Canada beat the US, btw. :sexywink: ). I remember up to the midnight countdown, but after that, everything's a blur. From what I understand, I pretty much passed out at about 1:00, and got a call from April at about the same time.

I have no sweet clue what I said to her. I think I just kinda ended up moaning for about 5 minutes... :yikes:

Happy new year everyone!! And happy birthday April!

I didn't get to kiss anyone at the stroke of midnight last night (it was a massive sausage fest :grumpy: ) so here's one for all the Bar girls. :kiss:

:D

:dance: we all made it in to the new year!

*hobbles up to the bar like an "old hag" and grabs a rum and coke*

Heres to you Dorthe :D

Laura, I felt the same way as you after I danced with bono....that it couldnt get any better. Then I had my first dance with tim at our wedding and it blew everything out of the water :cute: :combust:
Never underestimate the power of a person who really cares about you :yes:

:grumpy:

I'm sure disappointed in this "future". Where are the flying cars? The transporters? Food synthesizers.

I want my transporter right now, dammit! I've got places I want to go. :p

M: "Hiiiiii baaaaaaaaby, Happy New Year!"

D: "Happy New Year!"

M: :lol: "You don't even know who this is, do ya?"

D: "Happy New Year!"

M: "You're such a manwhore"

D: "Thanks!"

:lmao:

And then I handed my phone to April... her phone wasn't working so she had to call from mine.

Happy New Year!

Oh and April, I do have a nasty bruise in my arm, my thumb hurts and I have that bruise on my nose!

What the hell? :crack:

:lol:

Ok, back to bed... I managed to eat something but being at "the bar" is making me feel a little :sick:

:lmao:

Well she has nothing to do to occupy her mind, so she freaks out over the simplest stuff like raking the yard, putting dishes away, if she sees one speck of dust on the floor she gets out the broom and sweeps the whole downstairs. She's also taken to mocking my dad behind his back, and she walks around mumbling complaining about who knows what.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom