The Octagon Bar: Laura Won't Go Down!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive been spoiled, I was having a scotch with a mate earlier this evening and I found it to be bland and uninteresting, there was no real characteristic taste, all this time sticking to single malts over blends has essentially shifted my index, blended scotch is now meh.

Thanks very much Talisker, Ardbeg etc.

Just dropping in to say...

:dance: HAPPY NEW YEAR :dance:

...to y'all! :D

Hope all of you have a great night! :happy:

**Goes behind bar and makes a scoth for A_W - single malt, of course! :wink:**

Inaugural ball? I thought those only happened every 4 years?

I've been up for about 4 hours (overslept again thanks to the cat!) and at this point its not worth trying to do anything with friends since party is in a couple hours.

I'm just going to waste time and I'm thinking sledding sounds good for tommorrow...:D

Nice!

Okay my friend has ditched me tonight for his girlfriend, not that he hasn't ditched me a ton of other times for other things anyways...:|

I'll still be celebrating with my family and friends family, just minus my (former?) friend.

Ah...former friends...how lovely :|

Today my best friend was telling me about a good friend of hers (who I never liked) decided that my best friend talks about herself too much and it was depressing to talk to her, so she didn't want to talk to her anymore.

Granted, she does talk about herself alot, but don't we all? Also, when she does talk about herself, it's usually hilarious. She's a riot. Oh well, I never liked that other girl anyway :shrug:

From what I can tell we are being run by some sort of cybernetic monkey, it was on the white house page when I checked it out :wink:

Okay I called a not former friend and we might do something later tonight, this snow is looking kind of iffy though. Either way, I'm going to dinner in about 50 minutes.

Just kind of waiting now. I feel hungry. Maybe I should harass more people on my cellular phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom