The Octagon Bar: Laura Won't Go Down!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My one issue wtih concert CDs, and bootlegs, is that I find without the video, you don't quite get the full effect. I have the Slane Castle concert in MP3, and much prefer watching it on DVD, and defintely prefered seeing them live then listening to the boot of the concert I went to (but don't we all? ;))

What would be nice, is if instead of setting up the concert DVDs to keep switching camera views way more than necessary, to have all the camera views on the DVD, and just let us switch between them with our remotes. I think it's little features like that which make DVD so neat, but it annoys me no DVD producer really seems to use them.

Techie2000 said:

What would be nice, is if instead of setting up the concert DVDs to keep switching camera views way more than necessary, to have all the camera views on the DVD, and just let us switch between them with our remotes. I think it's little features like that which make DVD so neat, but it annoys me no DVD producer really seems to use them.

that would be awesome :up:

i listen to stuff way more than i watch it, i rarely ever watch any U2 dvds. i listen to bootlegs everyday:drool:

Hello Bar! :wave:

Just got back from the library... :nerd:

Jesus, that's sad eh? I can't even imagine what those people are going through down there. :sad:

Did anyone see Letterman last night? Bill O'Reilly was on as a guest, and it basically devolved into a debate with Dave absolutely taking the piss out of Bill on everything Bill said. It was beautiful.

You could tell the two men were actually visibly angry at one another by the end of O'Reilly's time on the air. I thought at one point Dave was actually going to tell Bill to leave, he was that mad. :yikes:

:crack:

My mom came up to me about having my dad go to the ball with me...I'm resisting...I'm making my case as wanting to be seen as independent from my parents by the politicians, that this ambition is mine and not that of my parents...we'll see how this goes.

:lol:

They aren't duped that easily...and I don't have enough money to pay a guy to do that :wink:

Looks like my other option might take up my offer on the ticket...I'll keep my fingers crossed...

This is an AWESOME Rose Bowl game.

And tonight is free cover/dollar drinks at the biggest club in the city, and it starts at just about the time the game ends.

I'm rarin' to go. :sexywink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom