The Octagon Bar: Laura Won't Go Down!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hug:

Glad to hear that's all good, April.

I just bought the coolest book ever for a class at the bookstore. It's called "The Rock, Pop, and Soul Reader" for my Rock and Roll History class...goes from 50's blues to 2005, and just leafing through it, it looks awesome. :drool:

:laugh:

pdvd0034fe.jpg

"What the deuce?"

:lol:

U2democrat said:
Hey merc! :wave:

How's life treating you?

<--- :crazy:

My advisors keep f****** up my masters project... I'm the closest thing to crazy I have ever been... :|

Thanks for asking! :hug:

I'm listning to "Streets" from the concert I went to this summer -

Hearing Bono shouting "Adam Clayton, I love you!" again ( :cute: :giggle: ) and dreaming about a Dublin-vacation helps a bit though... :wink:

There nothing so bad in this life that U2-songs can't help to cure it... :yes:

U2democrat said:
Doing great, though missing school and my friends from school. I don't go back until the 15th.

That sucks! :(

Lets talk about something fun to lift our spirits a bit - got any plans about touring Europe again? :D

We could take a Dublin tour together! :wink:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Whoa, I'm going to be a busy girl this month. My friend upstairs is going on medical leave tomorrow and my bosses have asked me to help out since I've kicked so much ass since moving down here last fall (their words, not mine).

:crazy:<---- Me the next four weeks!

Welcome to the :crazy:-club... :|:up:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I'll be coming here for some much needed stress relief! :lol:

So that's what we call the drinks here from now...? ;)

:ohmy:

:lol:

I just got an e-mail saying that the Beach Boys are going to be headlining the inaugural concert a week from Friday! :lol:

Too bad that's one event I won't be able to go to, we'll be celebrating my dad's 60th birthday that evening.

damnit!!! :mad::mad::mad:

So now it appears that I have an extra ticket to the inaugural ball...and I think my mom will make me go with my dad...which means I'd have to behave! How the hell am I supposed to flirt and bat my eyes at guys in tuxes with my dad around??? :scream:

U2democrat said:
damnit!!! :mad::mad::mad:

So now it appears that I have an extra ticket to the inaugural ball...and I think my mom will make me go with my dad...which means I'd have to behave! How the hell am I supposed to flirt and bat my eyes at guys in tuxes with my dad around??? :scream:

The night before the ball take your dad out to an abandoned landfill and lock him in a refrigerator after telling him zombies are overtaking your city (I think that was how Cartman thought he'd get to go to that mexican joint for Kyle's birthday :p ). Then go and be your bad little self. :sexywink:

Holy shit.

Amy showed up with some friends in my dorm's common room, completely randomly.

This is the girl that I broke up with REALLY badly this summer...and now I have no idea what to do, my friends are all in the common room but it feels so awkward in there with her there... :uhoh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom