The Octagon Bar - Kitty Tranquilizers & Spiked Kool-Aid For All Who Dare Enter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just went over to u2.com and it is taking all of my will power not to buy the Ga's for Chicago right now (saving it for the STL show) so I'm staying over in the bar until the 2200 so I will not be tempted:huh:

I'm debating whether or not I should participate in the general sale saturday. Last time I did this, I went ballistic and couldn't get Boston tickets. I broke a shoe and then I figured I try for Chicago and got a ticket....Now I am attending 5 concerts....Weeeeeee I am so excited :hyper:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

The kitty tranquilizers are for us humans, nurse chrissi. I'd never use such a thing on my baby.

in that case - kitty tranq and spiked kool-aid :D

U2Girl1978 said:
I'm debating whether or not I should participate in the general sale saturday. Last time I did this, I went ballistic and couldn't get Boston tickets. I broke a shoe and then I figured I try for Chicago and got a ticket....Now I am attending 5 concerts....Weeeeeee I am so excited :hyper:

Yay for going ballistic and breaking stuff! I think that's hilarious! You should see what I did....:mac:

I'm already going to three shows and very grateful...but April is right...there is no way in hell I'd miss a show in my own home state. Specially with a 7 month gap between the 3rd and the 4th show...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom